Barca Transfers and Rumors

Raketa10

60Mio is tooo much for a RB imo. but he is on a lengthy contract. or Arda is included in the deal?

Option 1: Include Arda and give them 20 mil - I would be fine with that since there is no way we will sell Arda to anyone else except Arsenal.

Option 2: Sell Arda to China - but if he doesn't want to go there we can't force him...

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Option 1: Include Arda and give them 20 mil - I would be fine with that since there is no way we will sell Arda to anyone else except Arsenal.

Option 2: Sell Arda to China - but if he doesn't want to go there we can't force him...

Turan + 20 mil sounds reasonable.

If it is cash only then it must not exceed 45 mil.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Dembele needs to ask Dortmund to leave himself if he wants to come here and make history. Getting him next season would be hard since I don't think that we will be able to get him before WC and surely his price grows after WC and more clubs will be after him aswell.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
report possible deals...

bellerin
douglas c.
verratti
seri
dembele'
deulofeu

we can try also for di maria :-D

Only half are realistic: Bellerin, Seri and Deulofeu. And I am only somewhat excited about Seri.

We'll see. Last season Robert's signings came out of nowhere.

behindbrowneyes

[tw]872221080995475458[/tw]

If we do sign him, if you thought BBZ's rants about Neymar are bad, oh boy Costa would make him rage :lol:

Bullshit. Neymar hasn't a spanish passport yet and we will promote Marlon to the first team, so all 3 non-EU-player-spots are already taken.

Messi983

Bullshit. Neymar hasn't a spanish passport yet and we will promote Marlon to the first team, so all 3 non-EU-player-spots are already taken.

Costa also has portuguese passport and there was an article in Marca yesterday that Neymar could get spanish passport this summer.

Giginho75

Only half are realistic: Bellerin, Seri and Deulofeu. And I am only somewhat excited about Seri.

We'll see. Last season Robert's signings came out of nowhere.

why is not realistic, for example, dembele?
i can understand verratti is very expensive and will be difficult signing him (but not impossible)..
but dembele is realistic...
but are we talking of fcb or an average team?
if fcb and the player want, will be sure a deal done!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans