Barca Transfers and Rumors

weloveyuner

You're missing the point. Right now we have 2 real defenders who I would feel comfortable taking on the likes of Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, etc. They are Pique and Umtiti. Who are the other 2 that would start next to them?

JamDav1982

You're missing the point. Right now we have 2 real defenders who I would feel comfortable taking on the likes of Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, etc. They are Pique and Umtiti. Who are the other 2 that would start next to them?

Mascherano and Marlon would be back ups to the starting CBs.

JamDav1982

So you would be comfortable with a string back-line of Pique, Umtiti, Mascherano and Marlon? Is that what you're telling me?

No idea what a string back line is but yes I would be happy with Masch as a back up and Marlon as 4th CB. In particular when money is needed to improve the team in other areas.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So you would be comfortable with a starting back-line of Pique, Umtiti, Mascherano and Marlon? Is that what you're telling me?

If we can I'd like us to loan out Marlon and sign Davinson Sanchez. If Masche leaves then the Iñigo Martinez links might have something to them.

khaled_a_d

Do you think we are going to play with 3 or 4 CBs? Or you are talking when one of the starting CB are injured?
Anyway,we will play with only 2 CB and I am comfortable with Mascherano as their back up even if he had to start some important games

Giginho75

el jefe is hard to die!
if his physical problem are over, he will be still very important for us next season...
not many teams can have a leader like him.

Last edited:

Sneer

Banned
Please just sell Masche to China while we can still get some money.
He is on the decline now, its stupid business to keep him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans