Barca Transfers and Rumors

aaron101

Don't we need a young talented CB to replace Mathieu and Masch? This might be Masch last season. Basically, we need a CM, RB and CB. CM should be no. 1 priority.

behindbrowneyes

I think too that we are fine with Piqué, Umtiti, Masche and Marlon. Digne is an option if we use the 3-4-3 now and then. We should focus on buying a CB next year's summer though.

Maybe Yerry Mina is an option?

He doesn't have any experience. We just promoted him from La Masia.

He won't get better if we sign another one.

weloveyuner

What is it with these Verratti rumors? Why do people think he's coming here? He has never given any indication that he wants to leave PSG.

weloveyuner

He has experience of playing in Brazil and a couple games in La Liga. For a fourth CB who can be introduced slowly it is probably enough.

For the fourth spot, sure...Right now we have Pique and Umtiti. Who is taking the third spot? I am not talking about potential transfers, but as of right now. Mascherano? Mathieu? I hope not. I don't feel comfortable starting Marlon in our current back four unless we get another solid defender to fill the third spot.

JamDav1982

For the fourth spot, sure...Right now we have Pique and Umtiti. Who is taking the third spot? I am not talking about potential transfers, but as of right now. Mascherano? Mathieu? I hope not. I don't feel comfortable starting Marlon in our current back four unless we get another solid defender to fill the third spot.

Mascherano is more than good enough to be a back up CB.

JamDav1982

I am not talking about backups. I am talking about the starting four. Mascherano is no longer good enough to be starting.

There is a starting two and a couple back up players is way it is most often viewed and Masch perfectly capable of being one of those back ups.

When have Barca ever had four CBs seen as starters?

Home of Barca Fans