Barca Transfers and Rumors

weloveyuner

Alba-Umtiti-Pique-New RB

Basically Alba-Pique-Umtiti-Belerin/Digne/etc...? That's it?

That's the best we can do? How many times was our backline exposed this season? Alba can't defend. He bombs forward and crosses in to the box. We need to fortify our backline. I don't know what formation Valverde will be employing, but I would feel more comfortable if we had a third guy back there; someone like Thiago Silva. No, I'm not saying we can get Silva, but someone like him. We could play 3 strong at the back and Alba could play in front of them, like a midfielder.

Does that make sense? Is that do-able?

xXKonan

1496874454339.jpg

Sport's Front cover.

gatsu

After Thiago, after Marquinhos, here comes the classic saga of barca chasing psg players (now their best player for a change).

Of course everyone knows how it will end except our beloved board.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD and Board are big buddies.

MD reporting BVB want 90m for Dembele, essentially setting all us fans up for disappointment by signing someone like Mahrez and presenting him as the 8th wonder of the World.

Like Bartomeu did when Arda was signed.

xXKonan

MD and Board are big buddies.

MD reporting BVB want 90m for Dembele, essentially setting all us fans up for disappointment by signing someone like Mahrez and presenting him as the 8th wonder of the World.

Like Bartomeu did when Arda was signed.
Headline is kinda hilarious on that. "Barca Disappointed that Dembele's price of 90 Million" I don't know what these guys expected, of course BVB weren't going to let him go for peanuts this window or in general. :lol:

Barcilliant

What is with us buying mediocre players for 40 million and praying they come good???

Wtf?! Spend big and buy quality or get some young unknown players with potential who are cheap.

This middle of the road shit is leading us down the path of mediocrity.

If Mahrez was 10 million I wouldn't mind but Leicester will want minimum 40 million for a player who may have just been a flash in the Pan.

CatalinR10

so instead of paying 90 mil for dembele , we are going to pay 90 mil for 2 players , 45 mil for each and of course they will be mediocre and won't help with anything.

Barcilliant

so instead of paying 90 mil for dembele , we are going to pay 90 mil for 2 players , 45 mil for each and of course they will be mediocre and won't help with anything.

Exactly. If anything maybe they could be creative. Pay 50 million and throw Delofeu and Munir into the mix.

Home of Barca Fans