Barca Transfers and Rumors

Icarium

Lifestealer
Again,it doesn't work this way. record breaking deals are always the slowest in growing. Deals below it goes crazy easier

People are not thinking twice about spending 70M for average talents, this makes it even harder to sign world class players.

The Times says Barca have bought Deulofeu for 12m EURO :( :(

As per the rumors if we activate the buyout clause we cannot send him on loan or sell him in the first season, if we are getting him it means he will stay with the first team. Really curious how this will go down.

Last edited:

Raketa10

So we are hoping for Verratti, Dembele and Semedo but we might end up with Gomes (leveled up to 40%), Deulofeu and Cancelo. It's a huge gap between these two extremes :lol:

PhilS

If you were a top player, and were not Spanish, would you sign with any La Liga club, given how the top foreign La Liga players are getting prosecuted and convicted for serious tax crimes?

I don't know what types of positions all these great players were taking on their Spanish personal income tax returns. Maybe all of them were ill-advised, and should have known better. But this is not happening in other countries. Why would you want to run the substantial risk of prosecution, conviction and (suspended) sentencing to over a year in prison?

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
If you were a top player, and were not Spanish, would you sign with any La Liga club, given how the top foreign La Liga players are getting prosecuted and convicted for serious tax crimes?

I don't know what types of positions all these great players were taking on their Spanish personal income tax returns. Maybe all of them were ill-advised. But this is not happening in other countries. Why would you want to run the substantial risk of prosecution, conviction and (suspended) sentencing to over a year in prison?

Valid point, i refuse to believe that only spanish players have problem with taxes. Maybe no one is good with Spanish tax laws and all agents are just incompetent.

Giginho75

I don't know what types of positions all these great players were taking on their Spanish personal income tax returns. Maybe all of them were ill-advised, and should have known better. But this is not happening in other countries. Why would you want to run the substantial risk of prosecution, conviction and (suspended) sentencing to over a year in prison?

i don't know, maybe in spain there is a different tax system, for sure this system for players is more "light" than, for example, in italy...
but is not random that this problems happened to the two more rich players of the world...
in germany the bayern manager, hoeness, had heavy judgment and he has been in prison for a similar situation (i hope to remember well).

SwiftGuyver

I reckon we'll end up with Bellerin, Verratti & Deulofeu as our summer signings.

Starting 11 next season...

------------ter Stegen------------
------------------------------------
Bellerin---Pique---Umtiti---Alba
-----------------------------------
-------Verratti---Busquets-------
Deulofeu-----Messi-----Neymar
--------------Suarez---------------

hardyboy

I reckon we'll end up with Bellerin, Verratti & Deulofeu as our summer signings.

Deulofeu is not worthy to be a starter at Barca. Should be a squad player at best..

Raketa10

Dembele instead of Deulofeu would be perfect. Deulofeu is not starting 11 material.

Giginho75

i would know what system valverde prefers...
4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1...
i think the first where leo starts as wing
anyway deulofeu could be a perfect backup for our delanteros, if he agrees.

Home of Barca Fans