Barca Transfers and Rumors

gr98

Griezmann is a much better goal scorer and Dybala though, which is what we need. Any he played as a winger at Sociedad did he not?

I can honestly see him fitting very well in a Henry/Villa type wing role if he came here.

What about Carrasco?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What did you expect? He denied before 2 months ago too. He will play with Schalke for 1 year and he needs them for World cup 2018.

He can't sign a pre-contract with Bayern until only 6 months are left on the contract, right. So yes, we should try to hijack the deal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]891417149146902530[/tw]

Barca want Coutinho, Paulinho, Di Maria and another top player to replace Neymar

:rofl1:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Garbage. But Barto said yesterday that we would definitely get a CM this summer, so I'm really afraid he was talking about Paulinho then.

Arkk

Garbage. But Barto said yesterday would definitely get a CM this summer, so I'm really afraid he was talking about Paulinho then.

I thought the Paulinho rumours were because of Neymar wanting his brazil buddies here but if our scouts and board actually looked at a player who failed at Spurs miserably, 29 years old and is playing in the chinese league... no words.

ASordidGod

Carrasco's not good enough in my opinion. Though whoever comes in LW will be a downgrade. However, as long as we get two top players for the money, overall we're still stronger. Coutinho for what's being quoted? Meh. Last resort. Unlikely Griezman will move with the transfer ban still active, and I'm not entirely sure where he'd fit - despite that definitely worth a shot. As is Dybala. For CM? I'm struggling to be honest. Coutinho can play there but doesn't control the game like we need. Thiago and Verratti unavailable... Not gonna lie, I'm a little worried.

xXKonan

If we are buying Paulinho,Coutinho and Di Maria+Either Dybala,Dembele or Griezmaan.

Yeah we are going to have a fire sale.

Home of Barca Fans