Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
People hating on Arda and now want us to bring Ozil, lol.

They are completely different players though , plus Arda sadly hasn't worked out so well has he ?

Plus I never criticised Arda Turan , I love the guy but he's not really shined as I had hoped.

Last edited:
We need Coutinho so he can be a starter instead of Iniesta, who should get a 14-15 Xavi role coming from the bench.
Next we need a young player to replace Neymar, someone like Dembele or Mbappe.
Rakitic can have one more year as a starter i guess, but always with the pressure from our youngsters coming from behind.

Devils

Sign Ozil and negotiate for Di Maria in the Neymar deal.

Then sign Khedira, hijack the Pepe transfer and convince Xabi Alonso to come out of retirement.

222m should be enough for that.

:bartomeu:

Zincubus

Banned
Sign Ozil and negotiate for Di Maria in the Neymar deal.

Then sign Khedira, hijack the Pepe transfer and convince Xabi Alonso to come out of retirement.

222m should be enough for that.

:bartomeu:

Not sure where this is all coming from tbh .
I've not suggested any if those you listed , I simply agreed with somebody else that Ozil may well do well in OUR midfield .
There's no point in having a forum if we aren't all allowed to share or voice an opinion ..

Are you also saying you don't want Couthino or Mbappe or Dembele , Dybala or Verratti as I've suggested all those as well ..

Last edited:

Devils

Not sure where this is all coming from tbh .
I've not suggested any if those you listed , I simply agreed with somebody else that Ozil may well do well in OUR midfield .
There's no point in having a forum if we aren't all allowed to share or voice an opinion ..

Are you also saying you don't want Couthino or Mbappe or Dembele , Dybala or Verratti as I've suggested all those as well ..

I guess I simply am incapable of coming up with good idea like you can, Zincubus.

gasgas

I think getting Coutinho (to replace Inesta), Ozil (Yes i do say Ozil and he can play the Xavi Role) even though a lot will say he cracks under pressure or he is not worthy, but i think he is one of the best Mids around. In all his previous teams (ie: Real and Arsenal) he was asked to do much more than what he does. This man can control tempo, create extraordinary chances with long and short magical passes.

Last thing we will need a LW and this is where it gets sensitive... There is a lot of talent out there but this will be crucial... If we cannot secure this than the entire formation should change to 4-2-2-2 with the exception of some matches or if some younger player (Delofeu) surprises us all and actually get a better attitude. This player is great but his attitude overshadows his skills..

Lets wait and see! This should all happen THIS WEEK!

Horrible horrible ideas :facepalm:

N612

Both are def not like Xavi but my point remains that if Ozil can sit back more than he did with Arsenal and real he could probably give better results

Anyway ofcourse Dybala would be much better and the perfect replacement for Neymar would be dembele hands down

Raketa10

Now we will finally have money SO BOARD MEMBERS PLEASE DON'T BE STUPID and sign some world class players.

Sign two of: Coutinho, Dembele, Mbappe and Dybala. I would prefer Coutinho and Dembele but if Coutinho is off the table go for Dembele and Mbappe!

This has to be done ASAP or next year 222 mil will worth less since there is a clear inflation in the price of players.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans