Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ball hog, choker and expensive

I'll pass

Injury prone too. Aguero would be a waste of money.

Dembele might be available for the right price.

Nothanks

I may sound like a broken record but if we're going to get an Argentinian striker we should just get dybala.
younger and more potential than aguero.

Jombi

In case if Ney leaves,which is highly likely, what do you guys think about we get Aguero from City. I know he is 29 and not a LW. But he is right foot and can play at the left side forward. He got some vision and also played with Messi in Argentina.

He is not that good now IMO. However, considering the current market we don't have that many options.

Dembele, Hazard, Griezmann, Mbappe are not available at least for this transfer market IMO.

Aguero transfer seem possible considering that Pep doesn't really like him and vice versa.

We have enough players looking for their last fat contract who dont have proper sell-on value. We must invest in players we can keep for a decade. Not a player we have to replace soon and who we wont get money for when his time is up with us.

Lemar, Goretzka, Dembele, Mbappe, Fabinho and a few others are all possible.

ASordidGod

Just cannot understand the Paulinho thinking. Who's he replacing? Iniesta? Which leave a mid of him and Rakitic? Jesus that's a comedown. And what's happening to Gomes in that situation? Who I really do not rate by the way. And what about D Suarez? He can play wide but it's not his best position - CM is. Same with Rafinha, though he's got less potential. Either way, we have numbers in midfield, that's not the issue. The issue is quality - which signing Paulinho will not solve.

Cule4life

The Culest
We must invest in players we can keep for a decade. Not a player we have to replace soon and who we wont get money for when his time is up with us.

Also if things don't work out we could sell for a decent price. We need to learn from Uncle Flo. Keep your friends and enemies closer they say

JerseyAddict

If only we could go and get Alexis back. Regret we ever sold him.

while I agree that he is really great player he has a problem with high money requests and further more I think he wants to play main man in the team. Can't see him happy under Messi shadow.

FC433

I am afraid that Neymar's deal may not go through. I honesty cannot stand him anymore. I think we should go after Saul instead of Griezmann if we are going to sign a player from A. Madrid.

Dembele is a must. Messi cannot play on the RW and there are not any good LW right now. Dembele can play both and I think it is the right time to get him.
Dybala would be amazing as a star signing. He can play in different positions CAM, RAM, CF, ST and he would play quite well with Leo. I prefer him over Coutinho if I am being honest.
While I do not think it is worth signing a CM because there are not any great options, but Seri/ Saul are favourites if Verratti is not coming.

3 signings with about 222m + 50m current budget + about 30m players' sale= 300m, I think it is possible.

Suarez

Dembele Messi Dybala

Saul Busquets

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Stegen

Much better team, I think.

Jombi

I am afraid that Neymar's deal may not go through. I honesty cannot stand him anymore. I think we should go after Saul instead of Griezmann if we are going to sign a player from A. Madrid.

Dembele is a must. Messi cannot play on the RW and there are not any good LW right now. Dembele can play both and I think it is the right time to get him.
Dybala would be amazing as a star signing. He can play in different positions CAM, RAM, CF, ST and he would play quite well with Leo. I prefer him over Coutinho if I am being honest.
While I do not think it is worth signing a CM because there are not any great options, but Seri/ Saul are favourites if Verratti is not coming.

3 signings with about 222m + 50m current budget + about 30m players' sale= 300m, I think it is possible.

Suarez

Dembele Messi Dybala

Saul Busquets

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Stegen

I like Saul but he would be the biggest jerk ever to abandon Atletico during their ban. Appalling behavior from their own product.

FC433

I like Saul but he would be the biggest jerk ever to abandon Atletico during their ban. Appalling behavior from their own product.

Honestly not too keen. I do not think we should get a CM if Verratti is not coming. Dembele and Dybala are good additions. World Cup is not far away and we are going to see many exciting players. We should wait.

Zincubus

Banned

Suarez

Dembele Messi Dybala

Saul Busquets

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Stegen

I agree with nearly every word apart from the Couthino part :)

I'd have him alongside Busqs instead of Saul ( who really can't leave A. Madrid ) but the rest of the team is amazing !!

I think we could get Couthino / Dybala / Dembele as well ...

FC433

I agree with nearly every word apart from the Couthino part :)

I'd have him alongside Busqs instead of Saul ( who really can't leave A. Madrid ) but the rest of the team is amazing !!

I think we could get Couthino / Dybala / Dembele as well ...

Absolutely. Each one of these should not cost anything more than 115m And we already have about 300m We should be fine and hopefully do well in the coming few weeks. We have 11 and 7 ready to be worn.

Zincubus

Banned
So we are supposedly trying for Mbappe !?!!

All these rumours :)

Sooooo Liverpool apparently in talks with West Hams creative guy , Lanzini as a replacement for Couthino !?!!

Interlop

Coutinho on the left (maybe a midfielder in the future) and Dembele on the right. With Messi on a free role in center and Suarez on the right.that's what we should have next season.

eaman

Suarez

Dembele Messi Dybala

Saul Busquets

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Stegen

Saul would be no different to rakitic. Both chip in with a few important and sometimes spectacular goals in a season but don't get on the ball and dictate play enough

Home of Barca Fans