Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20170731-004659_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md31.jpg

MD's front cover.

Featuring Dembele,Coutinho and Mbappe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's definitely what we should do.

Those three would really lift this team, and the French duo secure the future of the club in attack for the next decade, as they don't seem to be cunts like Neymar.

However, I'm afraid we'll resort to Paulinho and Di Maria.

Even getting Coutinho + Mbappe now and Dembele next year would do it.

But are they able to pull it off? They might be able to pull of Mbappe and Dembele if they stretch far enough, although Coutinho I'm not so sure.

Arkk

That's definitely what we should do.

Those three would really lift this team, and the French duo secure the future of the club in attack for the next decade, as they don't seem to be cunts like Neymar.

Even getting Coutinho + Mbappe now and Dembele next year would do it.

But are they able to pull it off? They might be able to pull of Mbappe and Dembele if they stretch far enough, although Coutinho I'm not so sure.

Dembele + Mbappe would be fucking insane! it wouldn't just lift the team, man we'd be pretty much set upfront for a decade...... which is why it won't happen as our board have no sense :lol: signing them though would surely put an end to Coutinho? I presume the front 4 would look like;

Mbappe - Suarez - Dembele
-----------Messi

which means we'd need a workhorse type midfielder next to busi?

khaled_a_d

Doubt it, the board need to save itself and if PSG found a way to complete Neymar deal the board is fucked on so many levels in front of the socios, Neymar & MSN are what gained them huge popularity, they are bringing the world biggest stars to the team along many trophies. Now a team that won only CDR & facing an opponent who won the double along 3 of last 4 CL and lost their 2nd biggest star? And bringing someone from China along a PSG reject on high wage?
Ok, I don't trust the board but I think they will do whatever it takes to save themselves. That is probably the only reason they might go for someone like Dybala (if rumors are true,which I hope it isn't) because he is a big name who will take some of the pressure from them

N612

I think getting Coutinho (to replace Inesta), Ozil (Yes i do say Ozil and he can play the Xavi Role) even though a lot will say he cracks under pressure or he is not worthy, but i think he is one of the best Mids around. In all his previous teams (ie: Real and Arsenal) he was asked to do much more than what he does. This man can control tempo, create extraordinary chances with long and short magical passes.

Last thing we will need a LW and this is where it gets sensitive... There is a lot of talent out there but this will be crucial... If we cannot secure this than the entire formation should change to 4-2-2-2 with the exception of some matches or if some younger player (Delofeu) surprises us all and actually get a better attitude. This player is great but his attitude overshadows his skills..

Lets wait and see! This should all happen THIS WEEK!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think getting Coutinho (to replace Inesta), Ozil (Yes i do say Ozil and he can play the Xavi Role) even though a lot will say he cracks under pressure or he is not worthy, but i think he is one of the best Mids around. In all his previous teams (ie: Real and Arsenal) he was asked to do much more than what he does. This man can control tempo, create extraordinary chances with long and short magical passes.

Last thing we will need a LW and this is where it gets sensitive... There is a lot of talent out there but this will be crucial... If we cannot secure this than the entire formation should change to 4-2-2-2 with the exception of some matches or if some younger player (Delofeu) surprises us all and actually get a better attitude. This player is great but his attitude overshadows his skills..

No he can't. Özil isn't even close to being a Xavi-type player.

RIZALDINHO

Ozil is a rubbish player, he's lazy, he's 28 turning 29 this year, he can't and won't be able to play the xavi role and and he is not good enough to play for barca so we should not waste money on him. we should sign dybala and dembele instead.

Last edited:

eaman

Ozil is nothing like xavi. Rakitic gets on the ball more than Ozil and that's still nowhere near the amount xavi does.

Zincubus

Banned

Interesting about Ozil ... he's out of contract soon so he may be cheap and the board may think it's worth a punt .

I reckon he could actually be quite amazing pulling the strings in midfield but we'd have to get another world class forward to replace Neymar ..

Home of Barca Fans