Barca Transfers and Rumors

JerseyAddict

While you have some good points in your post they were lost in grammar/slang/interpunction mess... Man, please, write a bit more "normal".

Hektor

Jorge Sampaoli gave the list of Argentine players to play the elimination games against Uruguay and Venezuela, Oh gee! The third ranking FIFA team in the world called up Angel Di Maria by the new Manager, Jorge Sampaoli because Di Maria is crap, a selfish player that does not have the class to play for Barcelona. I guess Sampaqoli is also crap. You know, birds of a feather...

https://us.as.com/us/2017/08/11/futbol/1502474657_008694.html

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Breaking News: Angel Di Maria is the best player in the World after getting called up to a couple of games for his National Team

Thiago10

Jorge Sampaoli gave the list of Argentine players to play the elimination games against Uruguay and Venezuela, Oh gee! The third ranking FIFA team in the world called up Angel Di Maria by the new Manager, Jorge Sampaoli because Di Maria is crap, a selfish player that does not have the class to play for Barcelona. I guess Sampaqoli is also crap. You know, birds of a feather...

Let's also buy Fazio and Pareja then, they were called up as well!

Seriously though, you have to be one of three people who actually want Di Maria to come here.

Arkk

are you still going on about Di Maria? :facepalm: hes not a crap player, he was pretty damn good at Madrid but i could never support him after his stay at that club and his shhhhh at the camp nou when we dicked P$G. hes also 29, we already have Suarez and Messi at 30. i hope he does well for Argentina and supports the GOAT winning his WC but we should not be taking in P$G rejects to be STARTERS at Barca. no offence meant to you as i agree hes a decent player, just a bad fit imho

Hektor

Breaking News: Angel Di Maria is the best player in the World after getting called up to a couple of games for his National Team

You might not like DiMaria. That is fine and I do not have any issues with that. However, to call him crap and that he does not have the class to play for Barça is going over the top and insulting people without any need whatsoever. I have players I do not care for, but I do not insult them and insult the posters that like those players.

All the commentators that I listen to say that Di Maria is a good fit for Barça. Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror before issuing outlandish statements. BTW, shove your sarcasm and condescension. We are for the same team and you make us look bad, very bad. I am an Argentine/Catalan. My grandparents were from Catalunya. I am a culé since I can remember. Barça is Catalunya.

Hektor

Yerry Mina one is actually legit and not some random linked player.

We secured a first option deal on him for 9 million euros a year ago and we will follow through with it.

Thanks for the info; I didn't know that. Great, then. That is the type of players we should go after and not pay a fortune for any player. We have La Masia to develop them. In all honesty, I know nothing about the player.

Hektor

This board is going to be known as the ones who lost Neymar - a once in a generation player. How in the world we put a €222 mils release clause? RM is asking €600 mils for most of their players. Ronaldo has a €1,000 mils release clause.

Now, we are getting to realize how good Neymar really is. He was by himself on the left flank. Most of the time, Jordi Alba did not help him shooting by him. Yet, he had no problems with it. Where are we going to find that type of player?

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

150m on Coutinho + 150m on Dembele. Who gives a fuck at this point, get the players and move on, we're not going to gain anything at all trying to negotiate at this stage in the window with so much money to burn.

it wouldn't look good if barça had to spent that much money on those 2 players just look it wouldn't look good when we get neither, plus its easy to talk about money when it isn't your own money

behindbrowneyes

What is your obsession with Di Maria? He plays for P$G, ssssssshhhhhhhd the Camp Nou months ago, is 29yo and now we should spend big on him? Yeah, let's help P$G and give them some of our Qatari money. Sounds a bit like money laundering.

Apart from the fact that I wouldn't buy a third player for our forward line who's age is similar to Messi and Suárez, I would much rather we get Alexis back.

Hektor

What is your obsession with Di Maria? He plays for P$G, ssssssshhhhhhhd the Camp Nou months ago, is 29yo and now we should spend big on him? Yeah, let's help P$G and give them some of our Qatari money. Sounds a bit like money laundering.

Apart from the fact that I wouldn't buy a third player for our forward line who's age is similar to Messi and Suárez, I would much rather we get Alexis back.

I am not obsessed with Di Maria. The press is reporting that Barça is looking into him as an alternative to Dembélé. I agree with you and I do not want to give PSG any money. However, everything is moot, imho. Unai Emery will not give Di Maria up. The problem might reside with Di Maria because he might not want to be a sub. There is nothing he can do.

I am not interested in Di Maria. What I object is that we might not like a player, but no one has the right to insult players and say that they are not Barça material. We cannot be that arrogant and condescending. There are a lot of people looking into this forum that are not members yet. Furthermore, I do not like what we are doing to Liverpool and Borusia. We are doing the same thing to them what PSG did to us.

Zuti

I am not obsessed with Di Maria. The press is reporting that Barça is looking into him as an alternative to Dembélé. I agree with you and I do not want to give PSG any money. However, everything is moot, imho. Unai Emery will not give Di Maria up. The problem might reside with Di Maria because he might not want to be a sub. There is nothing he can do.

I am not interested in Di Maria. What I object is that we might not like a player, but no one has the right to insult players and say that they are not Barça material. We cannot be that arrogant and condescending. There are a lot of people looking into this forum that are not members yet. Furthermore, I do not like what we are doing to Liverpool and Borusia. We are doing the same thing to them what PSG did to us.

LOL, what are we doing to them?
We are proposing deals to sign their players, aren't transfer windows exactly there for this? If anything they are trying to milk us because of the cash we have after Neymar, and that's ok, it's to be expected, it's also to be expected for the players in question to make their moves if they want to join Barca tho, isn't it?

behindbrowneyes

Ok, I see your point with Di Maria.

However, don't hate the player, hate the game. We are doing nothing other to BVB and Liverpool than they did to Rennes and Southhampton. If you don't act like this in today's market you will perish. It is the natural balance. The taller dog eats the smaller dog and P$G started this with their Qatari money. It was clear that it will unbalance other clubs when we receive 222M with the difficult task to replace Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans