Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
My friend, amigo.

Have you watched Di Maria play for the Albiceleste the last few years? Have you seen the opinions of Real Madrid, Man Utd and PSG fans of him?

He's a brainless, frustrating player who is also selfish and a ballhog.

I beg to differ. It would not be a nice combination, but you might be right in that they complement each other. Just like Di Maria, Deulofeu so far in his professional career has showed little understanding for team play and footballing IQ.

Guess they could both be effective 60th minute subs , when the game is won ...

Hektor

My friend, amigo.

Have you watched Di Maria play for the Albiceleste the last few years? Have you seen the opinions of Real Madrid, Man Utd and PSG fans of him?

He's a brainless, frustrating player who is also selfish and a ballhog.[

I hate to differ. I have seen Di Maria play since he was 19 for the Argentine U-20 team that won it all. Therefore, I know him very well. I do not think you do judging by your comments. In addition, Di Maria is one of Messi's closest friends. However, I do not see PSG selling him. Why? They paid €65 mils two years ago. How much do you think they can get now? €40 mils top? As I said, another day another rumo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You might have watched him since he was 19, but unfortunately you seem to have slept through most of it.

Anyway, difference of opinions and all that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wouldn't sign Di Maria. He's 29, inconsistent as hell, a former merengue, and he tried to shush the Camp Nou. The rat faced fuck can stay in Paris.

Hektor

My friend, amigo.

He's a brainless, frustrating player who is also selfish and a ballhog.

I beg to differ. It would not be a nice combination, but you might be right in that they complement each other. Just like Di Maria, Deulofeu so far in his professional career has showed little understanding for team play and footballing IQ.

I hate to differ. I have seen Di Maria play since he was 19 for the Argentine U-20 team that won it all. Therefore, I know him very well. I do not think you do judging by your comments. In addition, Di Maria is one of Messi's closest friends. However, I do not see PSG selling him. Why? They paid €65 mils two years ago. How much do you think they can get now? €40 mils top? PSG does need the money. €40 mils is chump change for them. As I said, another day another rumor.

eaman

I hate to differ. I have seen Di Maria play since he was 19 for the Argentine U-20 team that won it all. Therefore, I know him very well. I do not think you do judging by your comments. In addition, Di Maria is one of Messi's closest friends. However, I do not see PSG selling him. Why? They paid €65 mils two years ago. How much do you think they can get now? €40 mils top? PSG does need the money. €40 mils is chump change for them. As I said, another day another rumor.

Look he doesn't suit barcas style and he is not a proper forward. I don't think he's technically good enough for barca. He was Ok for real as they were less technical than barca and weren't as interested in keeping the ball as much. Anyway he's too injury prone.

Hektor

I wouldn't sign Di Maria. He's 29, inconsistent as hell, a former merengue, and he tried to shush the Camp Nou. The rat faced fuck can stay in Paris.

He is not inconsistent. He is hurt most of the time. That is his major problem. The last game with PSG, he pulled another muscle and I do not know how. He has a chronic problem. IF Di Maria would have been able yo play the final game against Germany or Chile, we would have won the world cup ad at least one of the Americas Cup. He was hurt and could not play. You watch Di Maria play through injuries and reach the wrong conclusions. Would I get him? No way. He keeps the Barça infirmary very busy.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If you cannot maintain good form because you are consistently injured, then no, he is an inconsistent player. You'll almost never have him in top form because he's an injured crock. The only thing he's consistent at is being injured and being the ugliest player at any given moment in his squad.

Hektor

People here is the thing. If we are to keep the 4-3-3 Di Maria is the one to get. He can play both bands and get back to play defense. Iniesta cannot play defense anymore. He gets hurt doing that. What wideout do you know that can also play defense besides Neymar? Dembélé and Deulefeu cannot do it. Besides Dembélé costs over €120 mils. Losing Neymar was a disaster for us.

Home of Barca Fans