Barca Transfers and Rumors

Hektor

If you cannot maintain good form because you are consistently injured, then no, he is an inconsistent player. You'll almost never have him in top form because he's an injured crock. The only thing he's consistent at is being injured and being the ugliest player at any given moment in his squad.

Taking your argument to its logical conclusion, we should get Mr Universe to play wideout. People used to say the same thing abut Mascherano when we got him 7 years ago.

We do not have the players to keep the 4-3-3 formation anymore. That is the bottom line.

Last edited:
Im begging the Gods for the Coutinho deal to fall through so we can actually go for a player I rate higher than Coutinho: Eriksen from Totenham.
The guy has always claimed that he would only leave for Barca when he played at Ajax.
Bartomeu is really useless

Garrus

If i was the president of FCB, And i didn't have a "No confidence" census looming over my head, I'll would've released an official statement, Saying that despite the loss of neymar and the great amount of money we received, It's in FCB best interest not to heavily participate in the this summer transfer market as it's unstable, And clubs are over-pricing their players to the point where it's far exceeding their actual value and what they'll bring to the team sporting wise, And then go on to buy only seri and close the window.

Deep down we all know this will be the right decision, I know we as fans love to get everything NOW, But let's remember that FCB will still be here, A year, 5 years, Decades, And maybe even centuries from now, I know an entire season seems like an eternity, But it's a travesty wasting these 220m on a couple of players, I would invest some part of it to strengthen our scouting network, And start buying emerging talents that aspire to our level, So we won't ever be put in a situation where we need to pay 100m+ for a single player.

Yet if barto did this, He'll get the axe in a month, What a shame.

Zincubus

Banned
Im begging the Gods for the Coutinho deal to fall through so we can actually go for a player I rate higher than Coutinho: Eriksen from Totenham.
The guy has always claimed that he would only leave for Barca when he played at Ajax.
Bartomeu is really useless

Nope ... He's no better than ANY of our current 9 or 10 midfield options .

Emmerson Bola

coutinho and dembele are causing problems in their various club and our stupid peeps in charge of negotiations are still willing to include 30 millions in bonuses . these peeps don't even know how to get business done. they are bunch of Amateurs they should try and learn from uncle P¨¦rez.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
coutinho and dembele are causing problems in their various club and our stupid peeps in charge of negotiations are still willing to include 30 millions in bonuses . these peeps don't even know how to get business done. they are bunch of Amateurs they should try and learn from uncle P¨¦rez.

Armchair businessman calling the directors amateurs. :lol: Bartomeu isn't great but Sanllehi is the man.

ASordidGod

We're going to end up paying far too much for both Coutinho and Dembele - if we're lucky that is. And the worst part is, I don't see any other options. We sit on the money we're basically handing RM the title, and as for alternatives, who is there? Paulinho? Hell no. Di Maria? Old, injury prone and a bit of a prick. Sanchez? Meh. Suits Arsenal but flopped once here already, plus he's 29 and would want huge wages. Seri? I 've never watched him to be honest, but the fact he's 26 and with only one good season behind him worries me. The players we need - either Thiago or Verratti - are unavailable, so we either stagnate or pay over the odds for a very good but not great player in Coutinho, and a possibly great one in Dembele.

GetIn

150m on Coutinho + 150m on Dembele. Who gives a fuck at this point, get the players and move on, we're not going to gain anything at all trying to negotiate at this stage in the window with so much money to burn.

Emmerson Bola

funny thing about we barcelona fans this days is if we don't buy coutinho and dembele we are going to loose the league and champion league to Madrid. funny guys. Germany team B pull a big strings in the confederation cup. Monaco did gud against a team we could not even score a goal with young stars and a compact team. well me am waiting to see hw we are going to top d back to back champion league stunned Madrid pull last season with the stars we are going to buy. Cus u guys are saying dembele and coutinho we make us stronger so once we get dem and we did not deliver I don't want to hear any complaints that we did not buy this or that ooooo. coutinho wey soft like tissue paper ( injury prone) . me don talk my own finish oooooo.

Home of Barca Fans