Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

https://barcauniversal.com/three-st...-on-a-loan-during-the-january-transfer-window

Fabio Silva on loan with a buy option (don't think Wolves want to give up on him permanently though) would be intriguing to me. I think there is a lot of untapped potential in him, would just need the right coach to unlock him.

I like both Cavani and Mertens but just don't see a point getting another old striker to the club unless we can cancel LDJ loan (probably can't) or send Kun to MLS.

Cavani makes a lot of sense.

He plays in a position we are weakest

He is still brilliant which is the main reason.
He is hardly gonna play now Cronaldo is there .
He NEEDS to be playing this season ( and playing well ) with the World Cup approaching

KunA apparently wants out ever since Messi went

Zidane82

This rumour is back again ffs

::::

🚨[SPORT] | Raheem Sterling is more than excited to come to Bar?a, and has already given his consent to the deal. He wants to leave City and understands that at Bar?a can give him the lead role. Sterling's token is high but affordable, like a loan that would interest all parties.

behindbrowneyes

Could've gotten Cavani probably already in summer with better planning. Of course it wasn't possible to get him on the last day after Griezmann-loan lol

He'd help a lot at the moment with all these injuries and is still on a whole other level than LDJ.

Messi983

Could've gotten Cavani probably already in summer with better planning. Of course it wasn't possible to get him on the last day after Griezmann-loan lol

He'd help a lot at the moment with all these injuries and is still on a whole other level than LDJ.

I think United didn't want to sell initially. They've only opened up to this idea after Cristiano's return which also happened in last days of August. But surely we could've tried to get him then knowing that Aguero is out injured for at least a few weeks and if Laporta's plan was all along to offload Griezmann (which is very likely).

Messi983

Bar?a are working to incorporate a midfielder this winter with a physical profile. They feel that it's the area that needs to be strengthened and not the front-line because the injured players will return soon and there will be enough forwards (via @lesportiuCAT)

Really hope this is true. I was talking about the need to bring that profile to the team in another thread yesterday.

Not really sold on the idea the injured players will return soon but OTOH also don't see a forward we could sign in January who would improve us longterm. If we'll get someone on loan it should be a younger player with included (non-obligatory) buy option if he'd do well. I'm not really interested in short term solutions for second part of the season which is probably the most we could get without overspending for someone like Olmo (who I really hope we'll stay away from). I would love to get Adeyemi if we could spend 30m but looks like he prefers to return to Germany and tbh, going to Dortmund or Leipzig would be the right step for him at this point so can't blame if he'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans