Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

If we signed Zakaria and made him a starter I am 99% sure people would want Busquets back after a few games. He has zero technical ability (bit of an exaggeration).

Best shot we have at the moment for replacing Busquets is Nico (or Frenkie if we get the setup right), but I don't want to draw early conclusions. We will see where he stands at the end of the season.

Messi983

If we signed Zakaria and made him a starter I am 99% sure people would want Busquets back after a few games. He has zero technical ability (bit of an exaggeration).

Best shot we have at the moment for replacing Busquets is Nico (or Frenkie if we get the setup right), but I don't want to draw early conclusions. We will see where he stands at the end of the season.

Don't think he would be a starter but would clearly be useful. Also don't believe he's that bad technically and tbh I don't even care, we have more than enough of technical midfielders already in the team but need something different which he could give us imo. Would rather see him misplace a ball or two than see Busi continously being overran in the midfield.

Sadly don't think we'll sign him or any other "serious" midfielder as Xavi is probably happy with what he has. Maybe someone like Xavi Simons who is more of what we already have.

Since we dont have enough money for expensive transfer, I think we will look for some free transfer. Is any of those an option and good enough?

CB:
Ginter (Borrusia M)
Christensen (Chelsea)
Rudiger (Chelsea)
Felipe Luiz (Lazio)
Sule (Bayern)
Romagnoli (Milan)

CDM/CM:
Pogba (Man Utd)
Kessie (Milan)
Brozovic (Inter)
Kamara (Marseille)
Zakaria (Borrusia M)

and some other players:
Mbappe
Dybala
Belotti
Onana

FinBarcelonafan

These guys will cost the same as transfer fee with their overpriced salary and bonuses.

But I guess it's still better because we don't have big amounts of money but can probably pay decent salary.

What I've heard, I'd stay away from Rudiger. Chelsea offered already 100k a week but declined the offer.

Messigician

❗️Jos? Castro [Sevilla President] told COPE: ?We?re NOT thinking about bringing back Luuk de Jong in January? #Transfers ⛔️

LMFAO

we're stuck with him depsite their injury crisis

Nello

Christensen has been class for both club and NT for a Long while now. Super composed, calm and collected. Even plays DM some times aswell. Much more well rounded and consistent than any of our currents CBs. Seems like he will extend with Chelsea soon tho

JamDav1982

These guys will cost the same as transfer fee with their overpriced salary and bonuses.

But I guess it's still better because we don't have big amounts of money but can probably pay decent salary.

What I've heard, I'd stay away from Rudiger. Chelsea offered already 100k a week but declined the offer.

What have you heard about Rudiger?

Zidane82

Christensen has been class for both club and NT for a Long while now. Super composed, calm and collected. Even plays DM some times aswell. Much more well rounded and consistent than any of our currents CBs. Seems like he will extend with Chelsea soon tho

Christensen and Lindelof would be interesting partnership plus affordable

Birdy

Let's not go through this again.
It has been discussed 100 times here

What Christensen does, Eric Garcia does as well...
Most of the names of the list fall under CB types we already have here

If we lack a certain type it's a Kounde-type of CB

gregorrin10

Since we dont have enough money for expensive transfer, I think we will look for some free transfer. Is any of those an option and good enough?

CB:
Ginter (Borrusia M)
Christensen (Chelsea)
Rudiger (Chelsea)
Felipe Luiz (Lazio)
Sule (Bayern)
Romagnoli (Milan)

CDM/CM:
Pogba (Man Utd)
Kessie (Milan)
Brozovic (Inter)
Kamara (Marseille)
Zakaria (Borrusia M)

and some other players:
Mbappe
Dybala
Belotti
Onana

I'd absolutely take Zakaria and Onana from these, Zakaria is the exact (and only) type of midfielder we lack and need right now, as for Onana, if nothing else, it would give Ter Stegen some serious competition again, or would even allow us to sell him in a year or two. Wouldn't count on Dybala, who will be extending with Juve for sure, now that Allegri has made him their main man again. You also forgot to add Azpi to this list, would be great to get him instead of renewing Roberto, plus Azpi can also play CB.

Redbuck

I'd absolutely take Zakaria and Onana from these, Zakaria is the exact (and only) type of midfielder we lack and need right now, as for Onana, if nothing else, it would give Ter Stegen some serious competition again, or would even allow us to sell him in a year or two. Wouldn't count on Dybala, who will be extending with Juve for sure, now that Allegri has made him their main man again. You also forgot to add Azpi to this list, would be great to get him instead of renewing Roberto, plus Azpi can also play CB.

He plays as a centre back in a back three to be precise, and also as a left back or right wing back. Pretty good player, but he will be turning 33 next year and Chelsea are in a much better state than us, so he's just like a wet dream kind of signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans