Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Apart from Alves, most players won't be available right now anyway.
The deals shouldn't be finalized before the assessment you write about, but of course Xavi should have a sense for the market, and that he seems to consider Alves, Pedro, Thiago is natural and good!

I think with Alves he is going for the Davids effect, and I obviously can't doubt Xavi footballing brain. I will add only that this is where a top Sporting Director comes in that understands Xavi to find the profiles he wants and needs.

I do wonder though that this Alves move (and who knows whats coming next) is part of the reasons why Planes stepped down.

Bobo32

I think with Alves he is going for the Davids effect, and I obviously can't doubt Xavi footballing brain. I will add only that this is where a top Sporting Director comes in that understands Xavi to find the profiles he wants and needs.

I do wonder though that this Alves move (and who knows whats coming next) is part of the reasons why Planes stepped down.

Yeah maybe, but it has also been the one position most in need of improvement since Alves left. I think it is a brilliant move with very few downsides, if Planes stepped down because of it it is all well and good.
Did anyone catch what happened with Alves being available immediately or not? I see one of the Barcelona papers writing he indeed won't be available until january, what is the situation?

Mateka

New Barcelona manager Xavi wants the club to re-sign Spain midfielder Thiago Alcantara, 30, from Liverpool. (Sport - in Spanish)

Barcelona are considering a loan move for 23-year-old Chelsea and United States midfielder Christian Pulisic. (Sport - in Spanish)

gasgas

New Barcelona manager Xavi wants the club to re-sign Spain midfielder Thiago Alcantara, 30, from Liverpool. (Sport - in Spanish)

Barcelona are considering a loan move for 23-year-old Chelsea and United States midfielder Christian Pulisic. (Sport - in Spanish)

Why do we always go after players 5 seasons late.

I mean Thiago, Vidal, Arda, Pjanic would all have been better signed much earlier in their careers

Zidane82

Pulsic is a talent but gets injured more than Dembele !!

Mateka

Xavi is plotting a transfer move for Chelsea stars Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech and Callum Hudson-Odoi. Catalan daily Sport, via AS, all three Premier League stars could be willing to leave Stamford Bridge and join the Spaniard's new era at Camp Nou.

Zidane82

Xavi is plotting a transfer move for Chelsea stars Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech and Callum Hudson-Odoi. Catalan daily Sport, via AS, all three Premier League stars could be willing to leave Stamford Bridge and join the Spaniard's new era at Camp Nou.

One great player .Ziyech. , Pulsic is good but made of glass .. CHO is unproven

Barcilliant

" Xavi has demanded the return of Xavi Simons"

? @CadenaSERTele via @sport

😂 The amount of players Xavi has "demanded" is astounding. Wants practically every player under the sun when we can't even afford one. I would get a proper Dm and shelve Busquets. Zachariah should be available. Either buy or loan. The others are not possible.

Rassvet

All Xavi has to do now is bring Messi and Iniesta back, get everyone to delete their tiktok app, and then just pretend that we’re still in 2011

Andresito

Staff member
�� The amount of players Xavi has "demanded" is astounding. Wants practically every player under the sun when we can't even afford one. I would get a proper Dm and shelve Busquets. Zachariah should be available. Either buy or loan. The others are not possible.

Who?

Mateka

Zechariah, with many variant forms and spellings such as Zachariah and Zacharias, is a theophoric masculine given name of Hebrew origin, meaning "God remembers".

Barca need all the help they can get. I doubt he can be bought, but loan sounds good. :)

Last edited:

serghei

�� The amount of players Xavi has "demanded" is astounding. Wants practically every player under the sun when we can't even afford one. I would get a proper Dm and shelve Busquets. Zachariah should be available. Either buy or loan. The others are not possible.

Has "allegedly" demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans