Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but we are buying the new Messi, Fabio Blanco.

I am so glad that we have found the player who will be as good as Messi (or even better) so that we can go and win titles like in the past ;)

Fati - Haaland - Messi junior

There's another video calling Alvaro Sanz the new Isco. I wouldn't put too much into the title.

To be fair though, Fabio Blanco does look like DeepFake Messi in that video pic.

Windhook

Hush. Dembele shouldn't hear about Fabio Blanco interest or he will raise his contract demands even more.:lol:

On a serious note - no one will ever be better than Messi on individual level for Barca in the coming decades.

behindbrowneyes

Well, nobody clicks if you write "Fabio Blanco The New Deulofeu Welcome to Fc Barcelona ���� | Magic Skills & Goals | HD

Messi983

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but we are buying the new Messi, Fabio Blanco.

I am so glad that we have found the player who will be as good as Messi (or even better) so that we can go and win titles like in the past ;)

Fati - Haaland - Messi junior

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuu

FIlFnBUX0AoF6aD

Mateka

On the one hand the talk is Conte wants Adama Traore at Spurs to be converted to a WB, on the other hand he would be a decent enough replacement for Ousmane Dembele, as Sport have suggested.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans