Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messigician

Max Allegri at the presser: ?[?lvaro] Morata will not leave. The problem is the media likes to make up stories to sell papers. He?s very important [to the team]; He has starter most of our games. I spoke to him and told him he's not moving. Case closed.?

So? Morata STAYS

It's done lock the threads

Zidane82

Max Allegri at the presser: ?[?lvaro] Morata will not leave. The problem is the media likes to make up stories to sell papers. He?s very important [to the team]; He has starter most of our games. I spoke to him and told him he's not moving. Case closed.?

So? Morata STAYS

It's done lock the threads

Excellent .. get Cavani quickly

Zidane82

WTF

Manchester City 'open to swapping Aymeric Laporte for Frenkie de Jong' with Barcelona eyeing a second raid on Pep Guardiola after signing Ferran Torres... but their Dutch midfielder 'wants to stay put' at the Nou Camp

Barcilliant

WTF

Manchester City 'open to swapping Aymeric Laporte for Frenkie de Jong' with Barcelona eyeing a second raid on Pep Guardiola after signing Ferran Torres... but their Dutch midfielder 'wants to stay put' at the Nou Camp

I would take Ake over Laporte. Rumours about Dembele Keita swap too. I doubt Dembele would go for it though. He wants his money as a free agent.

FC B

WTF

Stupid move to swap FdJ for Laporte.

Also since Morata and Lukaku won't come I'd turn to a Cavani / Icardi deal.

gregorrin10

Newcastle are keen to bring in reinforcements to stave off the threat of relegation from the Premier League and turn their attention to Samuel Umtiti after Lille rejecting a 30 million bid for Netherlands Under-21 international Sven Botman and deeming him untransferable this month. Newcastle are willing to pay half of his whopping ?220,000-per-week wages to recruit him for their relegation battle.

Come on, Newcastle. Come on Newcastle! At this point, even a loan and getting rid of half of his wages would be a big win, and being rid of him for at least 6 out of the 18 months left we're forced to watch this leech at our club.

Getting him and Coutinho out to the PL this month, with even managing to include a buy option into Coutinho's deal, it would be a huge win for Laporta and a nice fuck you to Bartomeu, getting rid of the few last horrible acquisitions. Pretty much only the two Frenchies (Dembele and Lenglet) would remain, for the next (last) 6 months, that is. Well, and Neto, who I'm really hoping we manage to also sell in this window already, as he serves no purpose and he's on a ridiculous wage for a back up GK. One of the biggest paid GK altogether, and by far the best paid back up GK in the world. For all that he can't even challenge Ter Stegen for the starting spot. Instead he puts on an embarrassing shift against a lower league side, like he did last night. Pena can have his minutes in the Copa, and we'd probably be even better off for it, quality wise too, not just financially!

Hopefully by the summer at the latest we're rid of Umtiti (just pay out the last year of his contract in the summer, when he comes back from loan), Coutinho (hopefully Aston Villa buy him), Dembele, Neto, Lenglet, and that we also bid farewell to some of our home grown seniors, Pique and Alba at least. Bring in Christensen for free and Gaya for a nice, bargain price. Although I would like to see Busquets and Roberto gone as well, but that probably won't happen (I'm hearing Roberto is getting a new 2 year deal, but at least he'll be on (reduced) wages, that reflect on his (un)importance from now on), and Busquets will most likely stay for 1 or 2 more years, depending on when Xavi will finally decide to let him go and move on!

BBZ8800

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but we are buying the new Messi, Fabio Blanco.

I am so glad that we have found the player who will be as good as Messi (or even better) so that we can go and win titles like in the past ;)

Fati - Haaland - Messi junior

JamDav1982

BBZ looking so much for youngsters can claim are over rated by Barca fans he is looking for youtube videos with titles aimed at clicks.

New low.

Home of Barca Fans