Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafalgar

Barcelona have offered Robert Lewandowski a 4 year contract until 2026. Barca want to sign a star player, and his signing would not be as financially complicated as Haaland's. The club have promised the player that he will be the leader of Xavi's project.

@sport

He'll be 37 in 4 years ... Oh nvm it's Sport

MTL_Barca

So Zahivi is changing it up and this time it's Barca and not Real :lol: Same story every time his contract is soon to run out.

Messi983

Lewa and Mbappe are just usual rumours during international break when mediots don't have anything smarter to do.

Salah I do believe we are interested in but chances to get him are close to zero imo.

Kul_z

Lewa and Mbappe are just usual rumours during international break when mediots don't have anything smarter to do.

Salah I do believe we are interested in but chances to get him are close to zero imo.

Hopefully we are not in for salah seriously.

Total-Football

We need to strengthen the attack. Aubamayang is soon 33. fati is finished. Lord dembele is leaving and Adama is not all that. Luke and Braithwaite are lords too. Only reliable attacker we have that is not old is ferran.

Porque

I'm guessing Torre will be seen as a B signing. Looks like he will feature in the first team quicker than anticipated though.

Christensen
Kessie
Mazraoui
Raphinha/AMR

Is my guess.

Could leave us a little light in the attack unless Abde can go up a level with a full pre with the A team, if neither Dembele nor Adama are retained.

Also Auba could get suddenly old over night and Fati could relapse so 9 is also risky. My bet is a low cost potential option for striker, so another Pablo Torre.

We have been looking at Jon Karrikaburu for over a year incidentally but he has renewed and wouldn't come cheap. But he fits the idea of a top A team prospect who can train with the B and play with the A if called upon as the 3rd option.

serghei

Christensen
Kessie
Mazraoui/Azpi
Raphinha
CF?

Stop it :lol:. That's too good. Might as well ditch the CF if we sign Raphinha. What we miss is Ansu to have 5-6 months of playing for his legs to catch some strength again.

Alcantara had 2 consecutive ACL tears IIRC. After a while, he didn't have problems again.

Joan

Stop it :lol:. That's too good. Might as well ditch the CF if we sign Raphinha. What we miss is Ansu to have 5-6 months of playing for his legs to catch some strength again.

Alcantara had 2 consecutive ACL tears IIRC. After a while, he didn't have problems again.

Good thing for Ansu is that there is no pressure like before. We are doing fine enough without him so he doesn't need to pushed and play beyond his capabilities.

serghei

Good thing for Ansu is that there is no pressure like before. We are doing fine enough without him so he doesn't need to pushed and play beyond his capabilities.

I am not too much up to date with Ansu's situation, but IIRC his problem is related to his old knee injury, but not exactly the same. His meniscus is fine after the surgery done by the new doctor (the one that Mendes set up), what he has now is a muscle problem right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans