Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

In January the English media were claiming the price for Nunez as quoted by Benfica would be around 55m.

Benfica cant ask for crazy money really as it is part of their model to take in foreign.. largely South American.. players and sell them on.

If they start asking for ridiculous money for those players they would stop moving there and seeing it as the step to bigger teams.

Maybe if Wolves dont want Trincao Barca can take the 6m and include him in deal for Nunez.

Messi983

Yeah, this wouldn't be bad. Don't know if Trincao would want to return to Portugal although would probably be the best for his career as he needs more experience before returning to top 5 league again. I was also thinking about possibly sending Trincao to Sporting (to his former Braga coach Ruben Amorim) as part of the deal for Goncalo Inacio or Pedro Porro. Both seems unlikely now with Christensen all but signed and Mazraoui apparently also being close though.

Zidane82

🚨| Xavi & Jordi Cruyff met with Erling Haaland four days ago; the transfer is not ruled out yet.
@orioldomenech [🎖️]

LFCB

I really don't want Kessi?. I've seen so many Milan fans saying they aren't bothered he's leaving.
Dreadful on the ball and a passenger when things aren't going well.

Zidane82

Trincao came on as sub after 25 minutes and gives a goal assist one minute later .

Practically unplayable since he came on

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sounds like Kessi? is a done deal per Fabrizio & DiMarzio - will defer to Xavi obviously but I don't see him as the right profile/fit

Andresito

Staff member
We already have Nico for that. Waste of money and he will only steal minutes from Nico and Gavi.

Nico needs to play regularly. He won't fight his way into the lineup with the scarce minutes he gets.

Kessie will mostly take Nico's minutes plus a chunk of Busquets'. Depending on the opponent he'll get a bit each from Gavi, Pedri and Frenkie as well.

It's good to have width, especially at CM. Let's hope Xavi has a plan for Busi's future replacement. Think he'll at least try Kessie there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans