Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky

Now we just have to wait if Leeds get relegated.. For 25M they would go after him, I doubt they would pay more than 25M...

Zidane82

Are we really getting Kessie ?!?!?

I?ve was awful tonight against a poor England

Far too heavy , too slow .. average ability - mediocre passing

Andresito

Staff member
Signing for FCB Femeni?

845654-1633435681.jpg

Messi983

Liverpool have won the race for Fabio Carvalho on a free transfer- as expected.

A very Barcelona style player.

Yeah, not surprised, despite rumours linking him to us and other teams he was probably Liverpool bound for months. They already wanted to buy him for like 7m on the last day of January TW but couldn't reach an agreement with Fulham who I think wanted him back on loan until end of the season (not surprising as they need him in their promotion push).

Would be nice to add another talent for cheap but it's not like we exactly need him. Although he looks more offensive than likes of Pedri and Gavi. 7 goals and 6 assists in Championship this season but has missed games with a toe injury and also corona.

serghei

343 coming. Araujo Cristensen Rudiger. :rockon:

Get him if we can but only if it doesn't interfere with Araujo renewal.

Araujo, Christensen, Rudiger is awesome, with Pique as 4th option.

Last edited:

Messi983

Could be. Or maybe we're putting pressure on Araujo to renew. Or just doing our due diligence in case he leaves.

I've read Xavi said to the board he wants faster defenders so I'm sure our interest is genuine. Depends on what Rudiger's wage demands are though.

serghei

We are moving fast and for all the right players lately. We have a good management staff finally. Alemany + Xavi is the bomb.

This team is going places at this pace.

serghei

Could be. Or maybe we're putting pressure on Araujo to renew. Or just doing our due diligence in case he leaves.

I've read Xavi said to the board he wants faster defenders so I'm sure our interest is genuine. Depends on what Rudiger's wage demands are though.

Forgot about Garcia. Damn, too many. Rudiger in means there is trouble with Araujo... :(

JamDav1982

Most likely related to cashing in on Araujo if they are seriously trying to make a move for Rudiger would think.

Some rumours yesterday saying club could expect around 80m for him although not sure that is true.

Or all part of the game to renew Aruajo... his agent mentions interested clubs to apply pressure and club respond with 'secret' meetings with CBs.

Who the fuck knows could be either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans