Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

❗️Barcelona are interested in signing Romelu Lukaku as Lewandowski's signing is getting complicated.

[MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

:lol:

Ahahaha this forum will be gold if this happens.

Can already see the CAF thread "Barca Forum goes into meltdown"...

Givenchy

❗️Barcelona are interested in signing Romelu Lukaku as Lewandowski's signing is getting complicated.

[MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

oh fuck off please, just get Morata if you must but not that oaf.

if we sign him and Xavi is behind it, I'm officially #XaviOut

gregorrin10

Fits with being De Ligt. I'd assume they would be looking at a top tier ball playing centre give we have Araujo as the physical option.

Would be pretty nice to be honest, even though he has stalled since at Juve, but he can still turn it around for sure, if he joins the right club this time. Not to mention I still consider him to be a top leader, what a leadership CB duo we'd have in that case. :worthy:

Considering they'd cost around the same, I prefer him to Kounde (wary of French CBs right now, not to mention it'd also be from Sevilla again, which only intensifies my fear).

If we can afford to go in the 60-70M territory, then by all means go for De Ligt. Otherwise just go for Martinez, who'd be a great partner for Araujo as well, and would probably cost 40M at the most. I do think we need to spend for the 2nd CB though, I wouldn't go for another free agent, Christensen is enough and honestly a really good option for that in my book, but we need to inject some world class now or at least potential into our back line, and for that, you'll always need to pay.

Porque

Should we have been looking at David Raum ahead of Borna Sosa?

ALSO

MD report we are tracking 18 year old CM/AML Williot Swedberg of Hammarby. He has 5 goals in 6 games so far in Swedens top flight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans