Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCB

Why has Roberto renewed? The club will say it's to save money but don't realise that when a player leaves you don't pay them :lol:

Temptation

Boubacar Kamara would be a good signing, a cb/cdm who can win the ball and keep it. Thoughts?

He reminds me a bit of Javi Martinez without the immense heading ability. Decent on the ball and a good destroyer.

Can be a good squad option but not a starter for Barca right now.

FinBarcelonafan

Why are we linked to slow CBs? Give me a proper speed monster and a physically strong guy.

and Italian should be the last place to look for talent if we want to win in Europe! That league is in the mud. Way too slow. Their players tend to have same weaknesses our current squad has.

We need more power in this team. Too easy to play against. Intensity shite.

I would personally look for more bargains from France or Germany(physically strong players). England players are always overpriced (pretty much), unless you are a development team like Bayern or Dortmund. :p :dembele:

Of course, I don't mean we should never scout in the Italian league, but approach with caution. There any player with physical quality will look better.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Mundo Deportivo's watchlist for players:

This is from the Grimaldo article:

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...01793927/barca-retoma-contactos-grimaldo.html

"Other sides on the agenda
Bar?a has other left-handed sides in its portfolio. Among them, Jos? Luis Gay ? (26 years old), from Valencia, whose contract ends next summer, Javi Gal?n (27) from Celta, with a contract until 2026; Nico Tagliafico (29) from Ajax, which ends in 2023; and Alex Moreno (28), from Betis, with a contract until 2025."

On a positive note, I am happy we see that our Left-back and right-back positions are weak as hell. Very good news.

Porque

No inspiring names there, and no one who will challenge Alba. Ideally we would look for someone who could relieve him in alot of games.

BTW, I have read that Adri? Pedrosa has also been linked.

Atleast we are looking at options now that we have a little bit more in the transfer budget.

FinBarcelonafan

No inspiring names there, and no one who will challenge Alba. Ideally we would look for someone who could relieve him in alot of games.

BTW, I have read that Adri? Pedrosa has also been linked.

Atleast we are looking at options now that we have a little bit more in the transfer budget.

I think our LB/RB position budget will be around 5-20mil each. We can't sign for that price totally proven players or super high potential.

Zidane82

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona believe that Alessio Romagnoli will make a CB partnership with Araujo for the next five years; the coaches have already given the green light for his signing.
@fansjavimiguel [🎖️]

Joan

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona believe that Alessio Romagnoli will make a CB partnership with Araujo for the next five years; the coaches have already given the green light for his signing.
@fansjavimiguel [🎖️]

Fake news. Sources saying we're not after Romagnoli.

Zidane82

Why are we linked to slow CBs? Give me a proper speed monster and a physically strong guy.

and Italian should be the last place to look for talent if we want to win in Europe! That league is in the mud. Way too slow. Their players tend to have same weaknesses our current squad has.

We need more power in this team. Too easy to play against. Intensity shite.

I would personally look for more bargains from France or Germany(physically strong players). England players are always overpriced (pretty much), unless you are a development team like Bayern or Dortmund. :p :dembele:

Of course, I don't mean we should never scout in the Italian league, but approach with caution. There any player with physical quality will look better.

We NEED Rudiger

khaled_a_d

Gerard Romero (aka board mouth piece)
He said it on twitch, he was the one who said we are negotiating a CB.
Said he can't say who, but totally denied the Romangoli thing.
Also said he isn't Spanish and isn't Kounde, and kind off denied it is Lisandro
Also said he is very highly rated by the board, the scouting reports says he is "the one"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans