Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Or more than likely on Wednesday we read "Jandro Orellana is the Busquets replacement. Xavi has been convinced after his performance versus CELTA Vigo where he replaced Riqui Puig at Half time".

EUbePtyX0AUYBmY.jpg

Zebulun

If Busi is leaving next summer then getting a transition option this summer might be an idea.

But guys like Tchoumeni and Neves are too expensive while Zubimendi is not the required level.

Perhaps they could have looked at Kamara on a free then sell next summer if not at the required level.

IMO we should just spend the money on tchoumeni, the money is amortized anyways so its likely this year is only gonna cost $10mil + salary. ( would def be possible if dembele leaves)

JamDav1982

Dont think would get Tchoumeni even if wanted him.

Players like him with options have are not signing for this Barca and with likes of Busi still seen as main man in team.

When media mentione three names like that take the better ones with pinch of salt and focus on the poorer ones like Zubimendi.

Porque

Dont think would get Tchoumeni even if wanted him.

Players like him with options have are not signing for this Barca and with likes of Busi still seen as main man in team.

When media mentione three names like that take the better ones with pinch of salt and focus on the poorer ones like Zubimendi.

While I don't disagree with this entirely. We have seen Camavinga move to Madrid and not be a fixed starter in his first season.

Now I get that Tchoumeni is more experienced and older, but it would not he outlandish for a player to move here if they have guarantees that they will transition the first season and takeover the season after as Busi is leaving.

JamDav1982

While I don't disagree with this entirely. We have seen Camavinga move to Madrid and not be a fixed starter in his first season.

Now I get that Tchoumeni is more experienced and older, but it would not he outlandish for a player to move here if they have guarantees that they will transition the first season and takeover the season after as Busi is leaving.

Camavinga was 18 and a Real fan while Reals position isnt comparible financially/squad wise nor a history of sticking with underperforming veterans.

Dont see situations as similar at all.

Dont think Tchoumeni would have any interst in signing for Barca when could more or less have pick of the top sides.

jamrock

Our chances of signing Tchoumeni if we had the money which we don't (thanks bartomeu) is about the same as any other club in Europe, outside of one that he is personally big fan of, whichever club that maybe.

The club isn't being ran by a idiot anymore, where he basically said once, we have Too many WC players which makes it difficult for us to sign other WC players, because that's how it works, so busquets being here isn't or wouldn't stop us from looking to get someone else, not under Laporta.

JamDav1982

Our chances of signing Tchoumeni if we had the money which we don't (thanks bartomeu) is about the same as any other club in Europe, outside of one that he is personally big fan of, whichever club that maybe.

The club isn't being ran by a idiot anymore, where he basically said once, we have Too many WC players which makes it difficult for us to sign other WC players, because that's how it works, so busquets being here isn't or wouldn't stop us from looking to get someone else, not under Laporta.

Nah they can find money for him if want him he wont want move.

On one thread you make them out to be prudent then next moan they spent '65m' on Torres when have next to no money to spend.

Porque

Camavinga was 18 and a Real fan while Reals position isnt comparible financially/squad wise nor a history of sticking with underperforming veterans.

Dont see situations as similar at all.

Dont think Tchoumeni would have any interst in signing for Barca when could more or less have pick of the top sides.

Well, he won't come because we can't afford the transfer fee right now.

But we're not nearly as undisirable as you make us seem.

jamrock

On one thread you make them out to be prudent then next moan they spent '65m' on Torres when have next to no money to spend.

Saying we can't afford it, is different from being prudent.

65m on ferran was a waste, that's the kinda money you spend on WC, but we only got him because city helped us

Prudent: "I have money buy spend it wisely"
Broke " I have no money"

Two seperate things.

Givenchy

Tchoumeni will end up at Liverpool or Madrid and sadly we won't even try for him anyway as Xavi only likes mediocre 'la liga proven' spanish players.

JamDav1982

Well, he won't come because we can't afford the transfer fee right now.

But we're not nearly as undisirable as you make us seem.

Disgaree.

Barca could afford any fee he will go for this summer. Whether it be CVC or selling players.

He wouldnt want move is my opinion.

JamDav1982

Saying we can't afford it, is different from being prudent.

65m on ferran was a waste, that's the kinda money you spend on WC, but we only got him because city helped us

Prudent: "I have money buy spend it wisely"
Broke " I have no money"

Two seperate things.

Nah same thing.

You moan about folk thinking they know better than club when you do exact same about Torres.

You make out this board cant spend or wont 'waste' money when moan about 65m on Torres.

All linked to show how poor points are.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Are you basically saying nobody wants to come to Barca, even if we had the money/could afford to pay someone's transfer fees and wages?

jamrock

Nah same thing.

You moan about folk thinking they know better than club when you do exact same about Torres.

You make out this board cant spend or wont 'waste' money when moan about 65m on Torres.

All linked to show how poor points are.

I don't even know what your trying to say at this point,
You're just drowning these days, take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans