Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I don't even know what your trying to say at this point,
You're just drowning these days, take a break.

Clear what trying to say so will say it again.

You moan about folk thinking they know better than club when you do exact same about Torres.

You make out this board cant spend or wont 'waste' money when moan about 65m on Torres.

Easy.

jamrock

Clear what trying to say so will say it again.

You moan about folk thinking they know better than club when you do exact same about Torres.

You make out this board cant spend or wont 'waste' money when moan about 65m on Torres.

Easy.

Again no idea what you're trying to say, take a break jammie.

I would reply if I understood what you're trying to get at but literally no idea.

The club doesn't have money, but does have money, except when it doesn't have money, which is only when real Madrid have money?

JamDav1982

Again no idea what you're trying to say, take a break jammie.

I would reply if I understood what you're trying to get at but literally no idea.

The club doesn't have money, but does have money, except when it doesn't have money, which is only when real Madrid have money?

Very simple what trying to say and pretend you dont get it to avoid admitting you contradict yourself Jammy.

Top stuff.

The club could have signed Haaland had he wanted the move. He didnt and Xavi blames finances.

jamrock

OK, let me try again: You are saying Touchouimeni doesn't want to come, aren't you? May I ask why you think so?

Because no player would ever come to Barcelona so far have we fallen, we are no long even of interest to any decent player, in the would have jamdav.

Because in his world, everyone at the club & it's fans think all Barcelona needs to do is put in a big & we will sign any player we want (because that's what history has shown us, guess that's why we missed out on so many players during our history).

So that's his way to push back against a non existent narrative.

JamDav1982

Because no player would ever come to Barcelona so far have we fallen, we are no long even of interest to any decent player, in the would have jamdav.

Because in his world, everyone at the club & it's fans think all Barcelona needs to do is put in a big & we will sign any player we want (because that's what history has shown us, guess that's why we missed out on so many players during our history).

So that's his way to push back against a non existent narrative.

Nah try again.

You moan about others thinking they know better than club and then moan about club being wrong to spend 65m on Torres.

Top stuff.

'Barca have no money'.

Lets see if that is true this summer when already spent this year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah try again.

You moan about others thinking they know better than club and then moan about club being wrong to spend 65m on Torres.

Top stuff.

'Barca have no money'.

Lets see if that is true this summer when already spent this year.

OK, I think I get your line of thinking:

- The club has money, a lot of money.

- We are only getting those players that want to join us.

- All those players that fans fancy about don't want to join Barca.

Did I get it right this time?

JamDav1982

OK, I think I get your line of thinking:

- The club has money, a lot of money.

- We are only getting those players that want to join us.

- All those players that fans fancy about don't want to join Barca.

Did I get it right this time?

Nah try again or read back.

Take your choice.

Second one is a beauty. Well done.

jamrock

In the summer where we might sign cvc deal & sell barca studies, plus whatever else can be done to adjust our current situation?.

Is it news that we are now broke? Is it news that 65m euros should be spent on a WC player or WC potential, neither of which is ferran Torres?.

A certain poster even said his high water mark is Pedro, for 65M euros all in.

JamDav1982

In the summer where we might sign cvc deal & sell barca studies, plus whatever else can be done to adjust our current situation?.

Is it news that we are now broke? Is it news that 65m euros should be spent on a WC player or WC potential, neither of which is ferran Torres?.

A certain poster even said his high water mark is Pedro, for 65M euros all in.

Yes CVC and Barca Studios are options which would have allowed club to sign Haaland had he wanted the move.

As said you moan about Torres then say others 'think they know better' when you do just that.

Make out club cant waste money when on another thread moan about Torres.

Top arguments.

serghei

Torres was signed with structured payments as far as I know. 55m not all payable at once. With Haaland, it's a flat-out release clause that has to be paid upfront, plus commissions and a very high salary. It's probably a much more expensive deal than Torres was and payable upfront.

That deal wasn't feasible and Xavi said it up front. No problems with it.

jamrock

Yes CVC and Barca Studios are options which would have allowed club to sign Haaland had he wanted the move.

As said you moan about Torres then say others 'think they know better' when you do just that.

Make out club cant waste money when on another thread moan about Torres.

Top arguments.

Moan about the club wasting money, then moan about Torres? Again what are you saying seriously?.

I moan about the club wasting money, then moan about Torres?.

because for 65m euroes he is a waste of money, you don't pay 65m for a new Pedro.

JamDav1982

Torres was signed with structured payments as far as I know. 55m not all payable at once. With Haaland, it's a flat-out release clause that has to be paid up front, plus commissions and a very high salary. It's probably a much more expensive deal than Torres was and payable up front.

Not really relevant to the point being made how the Torres deal was structured.

No doubt Haaland could never have been signed under January conditions.

khaled_a_d

All 3 options are expensive btw, non will cost less than 40M , Zubimendi buyout is 60M.
Those are clear future starting DM option, no club is paying that money for depth.
Seems clear that rumours of Busquets wanting to leave is accurate and we are preparing for life after him a year in advance (although we might wait another year at the end)

Neves & Zubimendi are closer to prime Busquets style btw, although the later is simply more of a true DM than the former.
Tchoumeni is a b2b, a 6 & 8 hybrid but is probably superior player than both.
Zubimendi seems mediocre to me, by both eye test and stats but maybe I am missing something.
I think Neves is the most likely scenario btw.
Zubimendi is the one I don't want unless RS suddenly accept something around 25M. Neves and Tchoumeni I will be happy to get

JamDav1982

Moan about the club wasting money, then moan about Torres? Again what are you saying seriously?.

I moan about the club wasting money, then moan about Torres?.

because for 65m euroes he is a waste of money, you don't pay 65m for a new Pedro.

Yip... you moan about club wasting money on Torres then argue they wont do just that.

I get you think Torres is a waste of money and know better than the board and Xavi. Only you are allowed that eh.

Moan about no money for certain players when have spent on others you dont rate which will impact ability to spend this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans