Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

Tottaly agree...

He is fast, tall amd strong, he always played good games against us.

Also he is die hard cule.

Better signing then washed up alonso.
Is Alonso washed up ??
He always looks threatening going forward so he would actually suit our new 3 at the back formation that is being mentioned

Zidane82

What !?!

🚨🚨| JUST IN: FC Barcelona will make an important offer to Athletic Club for Inigo Martinez in the next few hours. @monjeondavasca

vuji_31

What !?!

🚨🚨| JUST IN: FC Barcelona will make an important offer to Athletic Club for Inigo Martinez in the next few hours. @monjeondavasca

WTF?!

We are planing to have 10 CB's...

Imagine getting Kounde as RB, playing Araujo as his substitute, and Inigo as starting CB.

I would not be suprised.

Maybe this means we will play 3-4-3 for sure.

Pique, I. Martinez, Kounde, Araujo, Christansen and E. Garcia.

Looks like overkill.

Porque

Might be a case of establishing to Inigo we want him to get well positioned for signing on a free next season. Worked well with Depay and Eric.

Other than that can't see this one making any sense right unless we manage to weasel Pique out.

Zidane82

Barcelona hope to register the new signings and be able to sign Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso after activating the third economic lever.

? @Alfremartinezz
Also suggests that we only get Bernardo if we can offload FDJ

Givenchy

Barcelona hope to register the new signings and be able to sign Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso after activating the third economic lever.

? @Alfremartinezz
Also suggests that we only get Bernardo if we can offload FDJ

I really can't see Chelsea dealing with us after the hijackings. Not bothered about Alonso but Azpi is a nice stop gap over Dest/Bob. Man I hope some really talented fullbacks emerge this season.

Gari

I really can't see Chelsea dealing with us after the hijackings. Not bothered about Alonso but Azpi is a nice stop gap over Dest/Bob. Man I hope some really talented fullbacks emerge this season.

Alemany: "We don't compete with anyone, we try to convince the players and when we succeed we try to get an agreement, we have a good relationship with Chelsea, we had dinner with their owner."

"Paris Saint-Germain is reportedly on the verge of offloading one of their undesirable players, midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum. After one season, the 31-year-old appears to be done and exiting the French capital.
La Gazzetta dello Sport (via Canal Supporters) reports an agreement between the French giants and AS Roma that would see Wijnaldum go on a loan deal to the Italian capital this season. "

This is about transfers,which are always unknown how to end. He was in demand by everyone.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Chelsea have apparently agreed to pay Brighton the 50 million they were asking for Cucurella !

That gives us Alonso ..

Azpi has made it clear that he has his heart set on joining us so I do not see them keeping him against his will .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans