Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BADGERBHOY

Barcelona's 'Plan A' for the fullbacks:

- Signing Marcos Alonso (would cost ?7m and would have a salary of ?3m net)

- Signing Juan Foyth (would cost around ?30m and would have a salary of ?3m net)

Barcelona's 'Plan B' for the fullbacks:

- Signing Javi Gal?n (would cost around ?8m and would have a salary of ?2m net)

- Signing Hector Beller?n (would be signed as a free agent and would have a salary of ?5m net)

?
@gerardromero

Not sure why he thinks we could get Galan for 8m. Or why would Bellerin deserve 5m net, lol. Ofc even with those wages he'd still be a lot chaper than Foyth if we include amortisation costs.

5m net for Bellerin :lol:
Have we learned nothing from the past?

khaled_a_d

5m net for Bellerin :lol:
Have we learned nothing from the past?

It is his Arsenal salary. He still has 1 year left in contract there but they want to get rid of him
Sort like Aubameyang when he joined us.
5M net is 9.1M gross, as a total cost for 1 year. Foyth amortization cost if we pay his release clause is 8.4M and that is without his salary.

Last edited:

Zidane82

I'm a Barca fan. Not sure about you though.

I don't care how Arsenal play, I just don't watch teams I have no interest in. I've always seen them as a team who are just happy to be average. 4th place trophy and stuff. Not to mention a few of their fans I know are annoying as hell. Not as much as Liverpoodlians though.

But in general I don't give much importance to EPL. Of the supposed big 6 the only team I kind of like right now is Tottenham because for some reason I've always liked Conte and mostly because of Emerson. Quite like Everton for taking our rejects but don't watch their games either now with Fat Frank (never liked that guy) there. Don't dislike Newcastle either with how their new owners have approached building the team. Would be a different story if they would spend 400-500m. Last season I've watched Leeds sometimes before they've sacked Bielsa then wanted them to be relegated but the last time I was genuinely interested in EPL were the last 10 rounds or so in the Leicester championship season.

Only leagues I follow close are La Liga and Segunda (much less though, only watch a few selected teams mostly those who have interesting youngsters). Occasionally follow Dortmund and Leverkusen in BL, Monaco, Lille, Marseille and Lyon in Ligue 1 and rarely watch Serie A these days (always had a soft spot for Roma but they're pretty much irrelevant team now sadly). I've watched quite a bit of Portuguese league last season as well, mostly Benfica and Sporting. Also follow my MLS team but not other teams in the league.
Fair enough .. and very interesting

You picked some funny choices if you like the Barca way though
Leeds were kick and rush , Everton were boring and negative and Conte hardly sets the world alight

BADGERBHOY

It is his Arsenal salary. He still has 1 year left in contract there but they want to get rid of him
Sort like Aubameyang when he joined us.
5M net is 9.1M gross, as a total cost for 1 year. Foyth amortization cost if we pay his release clause is 8.4M and that is without his salary.

That salary is still far too high. He'll be lucky to earn a third of that elsewhere when his Arsenal contract expires.

Zidane82

❗️Barcelona are negotiating with Borussia Dotmund a swap-deal. Bar?a would receive Meunier, and Borussia would receive Sergi?o Dest.

Zidane82

🚨| JUST IN: Manchester United are ready to offer ?10M to FC Barcelona for Memphis Depay.
[MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo [🥇]

Zidane82

🚨| JUST IN: Manchester United are ready to offer ?10M to FC Barcelona for Memphis Depay.

Zidane82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans