Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

Trash for trash.

Thuram would be great here, but we are brooke, do we have even for salaries this month...

Wonder have much they will offer to Imothep, he is on of the biggest leeches ever.

Porque

Surprised to see Elye Wahi is a Mendes client. With our relationship with Mendes, we may want to try and attain him before someone else.

Barcilliant

Don't understand why we rarely look at loan deals. There must be promising players out there looking for minutes. Might as well try something different.

Porque

Imagine missing out on Azpiculeta and then targeting Foyth and now Pavard for RB.

Not a bad signing in isolation, but then going all out in Raphinha this past summer and then signing a rightback that gives him no support and only really works if we renew and keep Dembele.

Just bad planning all around.

FinBarcelonafan

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Evan N'Dicka is on Bar?a's shortlist. The player will become a free agent at the end of the season.

From what I've seen he is a physical specimen. Left-footed CB too, we don't have that profile. 23 years old. Would be a great signing imo

In another news though, this once again: Barcelona have not forgotten about I?igo Martinez, and his winning character and leadership is highly valued. However, FFP could prove to be a stumbling block.

wisconsincule

I would much rather take the punt on Ndicka than Martinez. Give me a player entering their prime versus someone past theirs. Also if Ndicka sucks. Could always sell him for a marginal profit.

Messi983

Imagine missing out on Azpiculeta and then targeting Foyth and now Pavard for RB.

Not a bad signing in isolation, but then going all out in Raphinha this past summer and then signing a rightback that gives him no support and only really works if we renew and keep Dembele.

Just bad planning all around.

Should have signed Enzo or Mo Camara and a RB (would even take someone like Arnau Martinez) instead of spending 60m on Raphinha.

Neves will flop here. I can't believe this is our best option. I see nothing special in him. New Andre Gomes.

I would take just about any player if it means the ancient one will leave. Didn't watch him much but actually quite like Neves. Wouldn't be my prefered option for DM though but those that I like are much more expensive right now. They were available for relatively cheap just a few months ago though.

Evan N'Dicka is on Bar?a's shortlist. The player will become a free agent at the end of the season.

From what I've seen he is a physical specimen. Left-footed CB too, we don't have that profile. 23 years old. Would be a great signing imo

In another news though, this once again: Barcelona have not forgotten about I?igo Martinez, and his winning character and leadership is highly valued. However, FFP could prove to be a stumbling block.

Winning character:he has won one Supercopa title in his career :song:

No chance we'll get N'Dicka.

vuji_31

Shambolic decision if they are thinking about signing Neves as CDM.
In news they are saying De Jong is our new Busqets, then new article is about signing Neves.

In other news they are saying we want to sign Pavard for 35-40mil, and guy already said he does not want to play RB LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans