Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Shambolic decision if they are thinking about signing Neves as CDM.
In news they are saying De Jong is our new Busqets, then new article is about signing Neves.

In other news they are saying we want to sign Pavard for 35-40mil, and guy already said he does not want to play RB LOL.

We're so fucked with Xavi as SD and coach.

Birdy

Fresh rumours that Allemany is working on a swap with Juve:
Get Vlahovic and offload Alba and Memphis to them

I would certainly be in favor of getting rid of the Spanish rat, but I am unsure whether Vlahovic would fit, and whether he would be content becoming Lewa's sub

fergus90

Fresh rumours that Allemany is working on a swap with Juve:
Get Vlahovic and offload Alba and Memphis to them

I would certainly be in favor of getting rid of the Spanish rat, but I am unsure whether Vlahovic would fit, and whether he would be content becoming Lewa's sub

Can't see that happening mate. I could see Vlahovic replacing Lewa at Bayern next season though. Barca would do well in trying to convince Moukoko to join though.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barcelona is following Marcus Thuram — journalist not yet known, as full report (from MD) to be out tomorrow.

Bar?a target Zaha will not leave Crystal Palace in this transfer window, but will leave in the summer, when he becomes a free agent. He remains an option for Barcelona, but Juventus, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are also interested.

Zaha and/or Thuram on a free would be great. Miles better than Ferran will ever be, broken Ansu (for now) and arguably Raphinha

Messi983

There is rumours we had contacts to sign Vitor Roque, quoted asked price is 30M + 5M bonus

Yeah, he was already linked to us in the past but tbh don't see it happening. More likely we'll try to sign Moukoko as a free agent. Don't think we'll get him either though.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, he was already linked to us in the past but tbh don't see it happening. More likely we'll try to sign Moukoko as a free agent. Don't think we'll get him either though.

I think the interest in Roque is concrete, and it is achievable deal since he can be loaned back to avoid problems with registration.
Barca is clearly trying to find a young and cheaper long term replacement to Lewandowski, which makes sense.

In other news, seems both us and Betis are working on joint deal for Danilo Oliveira

vuji_31

Barcelona is following Marcus Thuram — journalist not yet known, as full report (from MD) to be out tomorrow.

Bar?a target Zaha will not leave Crystal Palace in this transfer window, but will leave in the summer, when he becomes a free agent. He remains an option for Barcelona, but Juventus, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are also interested.

Zaha and/or Thuram on a free would be great. Miles better than Ferran will ever be, broken Ansu (for now) and arguably Raphinha

That would be great. Even one of them is jackpot, concidering we have only Lewa and Dembele from usefull attackers.

Porque

LW converted to FW. Reminder that he has 10 goals in 15 games so far this season.

Can't see us beating an EPL team to his signature. Not when Chelsea are spending like crazy and need a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans