Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

I am using your value of Torres chief.

If dont like it dont complain.

Spinner.

What value should we use for him? You decide.

Fairly sure you would quote 65m.. will I use that?

Really bruv, that's the best you can do, I expect better.

You ain't got shit re his sudden increase in price, bar your usual narrative spinning, to suit your silly little view points.

Which of his very difficult clauses that Jamdav kept telling us about for months,have been met?. to add 15m+. Let us know.

Otherwise stick to your facts about 45m.

Jamdav the spin Dr Carlson.

JamDav1982

Ok as I said.. you decide how much Torres was and I will stick to that value.

Cant be fairer than that.

Torres cost 65m you said so will use that.

Sorted.

Barca have spent 125m or so on wide players they cant get best from.

jamrock

Ok as I said.. you decide how much Torres was and I will stick to that value.

Cant be fairer than that.

Torres cost 65m you said so will use that.

Sorted.

When the spin starts to unravel, 😂.

45m turns 60m+, fuck outta here with your usual, spin bull crap.

JamDav1982

When the spin starts to unravel, ��.

45m turns 60m+, fuck outta here with your usual, spin bull crap.

No spin.

Taking your value for Torres of 65m.

Stop spinning it as desperate to make it seem club spent less than you initially claimed.

You know spin though eh...

Quote Torres price in full of 65m while lessening Raphinha price to 48m with tough add ons like CL..rather than 60m.

Stop and think before making yourself look such a hypocrite.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Sign a 34 year old Parejo to replace 35 year old Busquets.

If club allow that it just shows they have not clue whatsoever.

Both in their 20s were slow.

Barca just underlining how out of touch they are with modern football if even contemplating this move.

Especially when Varela is still available for just 15M. He honestly fits all the boxes for me, stylistically and financially. These are the kind of deals we should be looking to get in on. Where tf is our scouting, seriously?! He honestly gives me Enzo and Bruno (Guimaraes) vibes, before they came to Europe. We should really scrounge up the cash and just activate that release clause now, and with Busquets still here and Kessie probably also staying until the summer, we can easily let him stay on loan at Boca for a few more months, until hopefully both Busquets and Kessie will be gone then. And the low price and being De Jong's backup (and can also play as the 4th midfielder beside him) at first also gives him the perfect time to get acclimated to Europe without much pressure, and then in time he's also got the quality to get to that starting spot.

Cause if we don't lock this up now, I guarantee you some PL club (most likely Newcastle who are already circling) will pay it, he'll go there and absolutely kill it, and then we'll be linked with him in a couple of years when he'll cost 60M+ and we might still be looking for that Busquets replacement at that time, even though he'll be gone for one or even two years already. And we might even be risking some same shit like with Alves, who we haven't properly replaced to this day and it's been what, almost 10 years?!

Messi983

Excl: Croatia international right back Josip Juranović close to joining Union Berlin from Celtic, talks very advanced between clubs and player side. ������ #transfers

Negotiations are at final stages — here we go expected soon.

Zidane82

| 🚨🚨 Chelsea want to swap Hakim Ziyech with Franck Kessi @sport

🚨🚨 JUST IN: Hakim Ziyech wants to leave Chelsea & join Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans