Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Unlike previous Barca-Atleti negos, Atletico don't have added leverage.

We can at worst, happily sit with Memphis as a squad option for 6 months.

In the end, Atleti got rid of Joao and Cunha for a reason, and need some guarantees to get some CL money. We can exploit that, without ignoring they are also a bit of a cunt.

FinBarcelonafan

So the Atleti fuckers are playing hardball and refusing to accept a fee for Memphis or give us Carrasco, who would be massive at LW for us
It's the same fuckers that didn't play Griezman to not pay the 40m clause after doing us dry with the 120m transfer

Let them FO then, and see if they manage to finish top4 without Felix
We will see then even if Memphis wants to join a non CL team

True,play hardball. They will bend imo. They have to sign someone.

Slevinn

Not sure if Carrasco would be the same player for us as he is for Atletico. He seems to do better in defensive systems.
He has had a lot of bad games for Belgium when he played in a more attacking role (plays WB most of the time).

That being said, I?m definitely in favour of the swap and hope he add something to our LW.

vuji_31

I would not like Carrasco, he is not player for us, maybe 15min player when we are leading..

Also Atletico is piece is shit.

gregorrin10

Viktor Tsyankov to Girona for 5m. Super solid signing from them (or Man City- or whatever).

Talked about him in summer. If you want someone on the right wing and whip in balls like Xavi has Raphi, then he is your man for a tenth of the price.

Let's see how he does in Spain.

He will never end up in City. Don't know why people keep suggesting this is a City signing...when was the last time City actually b(r)ought someone (back) from Girona?

Porque

He will never end up in City. Don't know why people keep suggesting this is a City signing...when was the last time City actually b(r)ought someone (back) from Girona?

Well, you're right, the City group have been using Girona for loan and development. Later probably as a Spanish talent catchment ground.

For Tsyankov himself, Girona signed him ahead of EPL clubs. So I wonder how much the City Group link played into that decision from either he, his agent or the club itself narrative.

gregorrin10

Gundogan has signed for Barca and will arrive for free in summer according to Jose Alvarez.

Decent experienced signing if true.

Kinda worried about his injury proneness though. Even though he seemed to have shaken that a bit under Pep. But he was always a bit glass, and at 33 that will only go downhill. I guess with De Jong, Pedri and Gavi he won't (need to) play every game here, so there is that, but nevertheless.

wisconsincule

I also saw Romero said we are looking to sign Dani Parejo.

I’m hoping this is bullshit but wtf if true. How about we avoid the 30+ players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans