Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisconsincule

My favourite option for DM tbh. Hard working who protects defense, Decent in build up but needs to improve
Prefer him over Zubimendi tbh.
I would much prefer a combative DM over someone who is soft.

Never heard of this Ugarte guy but seems like there are tons of top clubs after him.

Porque

I actually thought he was the worst of the 4 attacking players

Luciano is having a better game today so far versus England and actually looks very Europe ready.

Bit of Ferran about him so probably not our level, but then again shows how you can get a Ferran level talent at a fraction of what we paid!

He and Diaz wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world if we got the pair a year or so back for 10-15m.

Last edited:

Porque

Young and talented?

Scored a couple of goals for your country?
Highly rated on Twitter?

Have a YouTube video with more than 100 000 views.

If your answer is YES to all of these, then BOEHLY WANTS!

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL3VuY2xlLXNhbS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjQyMH0sInRvRm9ybWF0IjoiYXZpZiJ9fQ==

khaled_a_d

Luciano is having a better game today so far versus England and actually looks very Europe ready.

Bit of Ferran about him so probably not our level, but then again shows how you can get a Ferran level talent at a fraction of what we paid!

He and Diaz wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world if we got the pair a year or so back for 10-15m.
Good to hear.
How was Diaz today?
Was having to travel during the game, only followed the score a couple of times

Porque

Good to hear.
How was Diaz today?
Was having to travel during the game, only followed the score a couple of times

He was solid. The Uruguay team were overall and deserved a draw. A mix of talent and cohesion, which makes sense as they have been in training camp for month or so.

I think a good reference for him would be Rodri, or atleast the Rodri of a few years ago. He's not the fastest but had a good football sense, decent in the tackle, plays the obvious pass, etc.

As the opposition was higher we got more of how to see him as a defensive midfielder versus England than against Iraq.

Right now he would be more suited for Sporting or Villarreal. Type of guy those clubs sign and mold low pressure.

I'm not sure on the capabilities of Xavi developing him. Certainly not if he is fixated on the idea of a like for like with Busi.

Going to the B team this past Winter window under Marquez would have been a smarter move but seems Diaz didn't want that.

The other question is if he costs upwards of 10m, is he any better than Nico Gonzalez?

Lastly a few decent players in the Uruguay team, the little number 10 that makes thing tick, though decision making a bit poor, liked the 4 at RB and Luciano is very Europe ready as mentioned.

Most of this team will be in Europe over the next few.

Why Barca never signs Serbs? Can't remember any... I see interest from all big clubs for Serbs - even Real recently bought Jović - but Barca never.

Tomorrow Serbia plays against Poland on EURO U17 in elimination stage (Serbia was in group with Spain, Italy and Slovenia and went through) so maybe some youngster would be interesting prospect...

#BarcaNeedsSerbs

#NationismIsBad

#EndSerbophobia

#SerbianPlayersMatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans