Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

Who vares about Zubimendi, we are gettimg Kimmich.

Kimmich, Gundogan, Messi, Auba, Carrasco and Cancelo on loan.

Ferret 25mil, Kessie 25mil, Fati 30mil, Lenglet 15mil, Abde 25mil.

mc_lovin

Who vares about Zubimendi, we are gettimg Kimmich.

Kimmich, Gundogan, Messi, Auba, Carrasco and Cancelo on loan.

Ferret 25mil, Kessie 25mil, Fati 30mil, Lenglet 15mil, Abde 25mil.
Stop this Auba nonsense… he had his 5 minutes. Also sure, we are getting Kimmich :lol:

fergus90

Reliable source for City just reported that they are going to try and get Kimmich in a deal involving Cancelo.

If he does become available, Barca will be in a battle with all clubs for him. As much as I'd love it to be happen, it's impossible.

Messigician

Reliable source for City just reported that they are going to try and get Kimmich in a deal involving Cancelo.

If he does become available, Barca will be in a battle with all clubs for him. As much as I'd love it to be happen, it's impossible.
bayern dont want cancelo

BJJ

Sport saying Roo Ben Neves is the chosen one and will definitely arrive. Don't know if that's bs or not. This is a player Xavi doesn't want.

Co0ter

I'm very surprised by all the people wanting Messi back at the club. Would likely do okay in La Liga, but we will lose all games vs strong opposition with him walking aorund for 90 minutes.

It's not even up for discussion. We literally watched it happen for a few years before he left, and he's only older now. The salary will also be unbearable.

We'd have to spend all the money from Ansu, Ferran and Kessie just on Kimmich. That wouldn't leave us with much money to get a LW and RB. Carrasco would be cheaper, but he's not what we should be aiming for.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm very surprised by all the people wanting Messi back at the club. Would likely do okay in La Liga, but we will lose all games vs strong opposition with him walking aorund for 90 minutes.

It's not even up for discussion. We literally watched it happen for a few years before he left, and he's only older now. The salary will also be unbearable.

We'd have to spend all the money from Ansu, Ferran and Kessie just on Kimmich. That wouldn't leave us with much money to get a LW and RB. Carrasco would be cheaper, but he's not what we should be aiming for.

News is that we can sign CDM, ST and RB in addition to Messi and Inigo Martinez on free transfer.

Obvious issue that would remain then is LW, but it's a tough position to sign for. I don't even know myself who we could target that wouldn't cost 80m+.

There's a handful of talented LWs out there each with their own big flaws. This is honestly just a bad generation of wingers IMO.

We definitely need one though and it should be a high priority.

Co0ter

News is that we can sign CDM, ST and RB in addition to Messi and Inigo Martinez on free transfer.

Obvious issue that would remain then is LW, but it's a tough position to sign for. I don't even know myself who we could target that wouldn't cost 80m+.

There's a handful of talented LWs out there each with their own big flaws. This is honestly just a bad generation of wingers IMO.

We definitely need one though and it should be a high priority.
It all depends how much one costs vs the others. Zubi for 60, while selling Fati and Torres. Yea we probably can pull that off. 80-90mil for Kimmich would make it difficult even with sales to sign a 30-40mil LW and RB. I'd love to see it, but I'm not sure how the rumored finances over the past few years would allow that.

Especially with Messi's lower, yet still monsterous salary.

I agree though, LW and DM is top priority. RB closely after.

Kimmich, Frimpong and Inigo on a free would be one hell of a window for us. I also have no idea who we'd sign as a LW that is solid and we could actually afford.

Judoman

Agreed. Signing Messi would be a step back. Barca should continue with current road map, shedding older/weaker player, investing in future. In best case scenario, Messi would have an impact on our often sterile attack, but would also weaken defensive pressure. Defense brought us la liga this season.

khaled_a_d

Have been linked Wesley Franca (no 43) during January transfer window, deal collapsed and we went for J. Araujo instead (he was Crujif guy) while Wesley became starting RB at Flamengo now.

Watching highlights he seem a very attack minded fullback, who plays like a RW.
It is historically the profile we prefer in our FB, but not how Xavi building the current team.
Will likely hear his name more soon

PS: Love those official match highlights from Brazilian league

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know if he's any good, but from what I have seen of Julian Araujo I doubt he plays more than 15-20 matches max for us in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans