Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Don't know if he's any good, but from what I have seen of Julian Araujo I doubt he plays more than 15-20 matches max for us in his career.

He is a weird transfer tbh.
He is young, but not that young.
He was good in MLS, but non thought he was good enough for Barca
Reports suggest coaching staff didn't like what he shows, yet they invited him for Liga celebrations.
Zero expectations from me either, but I won't deny I am really curious lol.

Porque

The weirdest thing for me is that we had been tracking him before summer and almost signed him before.

That's some scouting if he ends up being shoddy.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Who can play as RB?
Joakim Mæhle?
Diogo Dalot (linked)
Juan Foyth (linked)
Arnau Martinez (linked)
Lutsharel Geertruida (linked)
Joao Cancelo (linked)

Andresito

Staff member
Cancelo or Mazrrouei on loan from Bayern.
hqdefault.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
Don't know if he's any good, but from what I have seen of Julian Araujo I doubt he plays more than 15-20 matches max for us in his career.
That's actually pretty generous. Douglas played 8 games over two seasons for us, let's see if he beats that.

Porque

First I heard of this one.

FC Barcelona are tipped to beat Real Madrid to the signing of a striker described as the 'Uruguayan Mbappe' in Luciano Rodriguez.

Reports link Barca with a deal ranging between €35-40 million ($38-43.3 million) for Roque, which will be hard to pull off during times when they need to shed €200 million ($216 million) from the wage bill in order to balance Financial Fair Play Limits.

Instead, however, Rodriguez could provide a much cheaper alternative at around €15 million ($16.2 million), and El Nacional expect Barca to beat Real Madrid to the youngster who should shine at the U20 World Cup that kicked off in Indonesia this weekend.

---

Geography doesn't seem to be Forbes strong point btw.

Messi983

First I heard of this one.

FC Barcelona are tipped to beat Real Madrid to the signing of a striker described as the 'Uruguayan Mbappe' in Luciano Rodriguez.

Reports link Barca with a deal ranging between €35-40 million ($38-43.3 million) for Roque, which will be hard to pull off during times when they need to shed €200 million ($216 million) from the wage bill in order to balance Financial Fair Play Limits.

Instead, however, Rodriguez could provide a much cheaper alternative at around €15 million ($16.2 million), and El Nacional expect Barca to beat Real Madrid to the youngster who should shine at the U20 World Cup that kicked off in Indonesia this weekend.

---

Geography doesn't seem to be Forbes strong point btw.

You've probably meant geometry? ;)

They're just not up to date. U20 WC was supposed to be played in Indonesia.

Watched 1st half against Iraq last night and Abaldo looked better to me. Andres Ferrari as well but he already signed with Villarreal for like 2m. Could be a cheap ST gamble but we've prefered to spend money on that Argentinian kid for Barca B.

Also, probably just BS rumor, El Nacional is not a reliable source at all.

Porque

Watched 1st half against Iraq last night and Abaldo looked better to me. Andres Ferrari as well but he already signed with Villarreal for like 2m. Could be a cheap ST gamble but we've prefered to spend money on that Argentinian kid for Barca B.

What did you make of that other land. Fabricio Diaz or something.

khaled_a_d

I actually thought he was the worst of the 4 attacking players

Rory

Anyone watched much of Manuel Ugarte for Sporting Lisbon? EPL teams linked with him. Youngish DM. Would he suit here?

khaled_a_d

Anyone watched much of Manuel Ugarte for Sporting Lisbon? EPL teams linked with him. Youngish DM. Would he suit here?

My favourite option for DM tbh. Hard working who protects defense, Decent in build up but needs to improve
Prefer him over Zubimendi tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans