Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

I've seen reports Chelsea is willing to pay 45m this month (no idea how reliable those rumours are but wouldn't surprised me with how Boehly is throwing money around) but no links to Barca.

Dovbyk is a good player but we've already signed Vitor Roque to be Lewy's longterm replacement.

Aleix Garcia is the one Girona player we're currently interested in and we will also be after Savinho in summer but there will be lot of competition for his services.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's worded strangely.

Says 14.5m net so I assume City paid whatever tax was applicable to River for the transfer fee in Argentina?

serghei

Don't think a 27m deal is negligible in terms of money for such a super-raw talent. If you're an oil team running on unlimited budget, that's pocket change, but for the regular clubs... it's simply not.

Messi983

Calma, we have Pocho. :troll:

More seriously, Federico Redondo anyone? Probably won't happen but cost and position wise would be better taking a punt on him than Echeverri.

Rodrigo Villagra also looks decent but a bit older (he'll turn 23 next month) and probably not all that much room for improvement. If available for cheap could be a good signing for teams like Villarreal (they need to replace Parejo) or Betis but don't see him making it at the top level.

Villagra was a starter in my FM23 save with Almeria and did well as a deep lying playmaker behind Khephren Thuram and Ouedraogo (really like this kid both in game and real life. Hopefully we're following him but will probably end up at Bayern). Luis Suarez (the Colombian one ofc) and Sesko were killing it upfront, also had wonderkid Roony Bardhjy (he's quite an obligatory signing for me these days, also have him in FM24 save with Sevilla right now), we also somehow got Yamal (I've started the game before they've "upgraded" him so didn't get the best version of him but he was still quite good) on loan with buy option and signed Endrick for 20m in my last season after Real didn't play him much.

Also signed Redondo in that save (got him on loan with obligatory buy option around 1m mid-way through the first season when we were still cash strapped and I was looking for cheap players. But when we improved I've loaned him out for few seasons to Segunda teams. He then returned and was a starter in our B team (who were stacked with wonderkids at that time and won Segunda - obviously couldn't get promoted) before I've sold him to River Plate.

khaled_a_d

More seriously, Federico Redondo anyone? Probably won't happen but cost and position wise would be better taking a punt on him than Echeverri.

No, he plays like a 38 years old Busquest, and Busquets is still 35.
This is an attachement to old profile IMO, when we need to evolve, will prefer to wait on Bernal over wasting significant resources on Redondo.
Maybe if he doesn't renew till the summer and we pay something like 1M for him and have a loan ready for him, but nothing more

Porque

As rumoured a few days ago.

Once he heads to Europe, either in June or December, Echeverri will not go to Manchester City directly. His first destination on the old continent would be Girona , where he would stay one or two seasons.

---

LALIGA should calculate his salary mass including transfer amortization. Clearly this is a manipulation of the rules.

How many players can City Group park at City or Troyes where their are less stringent Cap rules, but actually be intended for Girona, without effecting their salary cap.

Already last season they parked Castellanos there for free and minimal wage, who was a 15m sale 6 months later.

Hot take.
LaLiga should ban transfers and loans between dual ownership clubs if they really care about maintaining transparent cap control.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Dybala cannot play wide in this Xavi team. Would be yet anothr player looking worse than did before and a role not suiting him.

Decent option as a ten though but due to the low buy out probably wants a fortune of a salary.

Would take him as an AM/SS definitely but just think his salary request will be too much.

Reactions: BJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans