Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Those Real players are more primed to play before Lamine and across the front line have players there and more if Mbappe signs and they start trying Vini other positions.

More chances at Barca while Barca are playing more youngers players and less money to keep buying in the next big thing.

mc_lovin

Not that I disagree strongly. It's hard to say, but if I see myself as a potentially worldclass RW and succeeding at a top club Güler, Rodrygo and even Vinicius are childsplay. Lamine, a natural RW, and rated highly as well... who knows.

JamDav1982

The argument for Barca is 16 year old Lamal while at Real it would be Rodrygo, Guler, Vini and Diaz and possibly Mbappe to come.

There is no contest and it remains to be seen how good Lamal even becomes. While he will also be on restricted minutes for years yet.

Also little chance of getting any central minutes with Bellingham there compared to Barca.

If it ever becomes an issue that both Estevao and Lamal are both too good to be benched at RW and cant play elsehwere then club will make a lot of money anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid doubled up at LW with Vinicius and Rodrygo. I know Rodrygo played RW a lot at Santos, but his preference was always at LW. We should not have problem doubling up at RW with Yamal and Estevao.

Accumulating elite talent is never a problem. Yamal's lack of top pace might have him play more centrally anyway.

mc_lovin

Which is not my argument. Said for us it would be good.

Rodrygo, Guler, Vini and Diaz are virtually zero natural RWs. You can play the same game with Ferran, Raphina and Lamine.

JamDav1982

There is no chance it would be easier to get game time at Real with that lot rather than a 17/18 year or Lamal.

Rodrygo has been RW at Real for years and Brazil and can play every week, Guler plays from right also and older and will play more often.

Not even close and if Mbappe arrives it would only be harder.

None of Ferran, Raphina etc is likely even to be there by time he arrives and not on same level as those Real players nor as established.

Easier to get game time on RW v Rodrygo and Guler as opposed to 17/18 yrd old Lamal on limited minutes? No chance.

Also based on both only ever playing RW which dont think would be the case and less competition for other spots in front line also.

Any talk of him or Lamal being 'world class' or being able to start week in week out is years away.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Real Madrid doubled up at LW with Vinicius and Rodrygo. I know Rodrygo played RW a lot at Santos, but his preference was always at LW. We should not have problem doubling up at RW with Yamal and Estevao.

Soon they will have 3 LWs with Mbappe, they just love the LW position :thinking:

fergus90

He'd get much more opportunity at Barca. Rodrygo is a bonafide starter for Real Madrid now, no chance he gets displaced that easily.

By the sounds of it Arda Guler will see plenty of game time too now he's fit. Plus they got Endrick arriving too.

At Barca no one has established themselves as a permanent fixture in the attacking wide positions. Or at least made themselves undroppable.

khaled_a_d

Makes more sense for him to sign for Madrid if you ask me. Güler, Rodrygo and co are rather easy competiton at RW. Lamine or him is a coinflip. For us it obviously makes sense to sign him, but would be even better if he was right-footed.

He plays as SS/AM for Palmiras from game compilation I've seen from him, rather than RW. Looked WC talent there.
Played back as RW during the U-17 WC and didn't stand out.
Don't think the RW thing is an issue, and surely not with Lamine.
Honestly, he has much higher potential than Lamine IMO, despite lower floor and the conflict in position isn't that much. Messinho will be more like Felix but with much more pace and ability to push the tempo.
If anything, Endrick is the main competition for him if he goes RM, left footed who isn't a true 9 whom Messinho didn't displace with Palmiras (being a year younger though) so it doesn't make sense to go to RM again. And tbh it seems Real already made the choice with Endrick

PSG is probably our main rival for the signing, France is appealing for Brazilians over England and cash flow is more than us.

Porque

How is Estevao doing in the Copinha?

EDIT

Ok seems he scored 2 in his first game, a 7-0 rout.

Also seems Paranaense also have a potential Roque replacement already. Their 18 year old striker Walace has 4 goals in 2 so far.

Porque

According to Sacha Tavolieri, Barcelona could see his aspirations cut short since Arsenal and Everton would be in advanced talks for the player to change Merseyside County for London. According to Football Insider, Everton have valued the midfielder at almost €70 million.

khaled_a_d

According to Sacha Tavolieri, Barcelona could see his aspirations cut short since Arsenal and Everton would be in advanced talks for the player to change Merseyside County for London. According to Football Insider, Everton have valued the midfielder at almost €70 million.

Onana?

Windhook

The great hair DNA of his father.:lol:

So he is the new Edgar Davids Laporta was talking about.

The physique is similar to Busi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans