Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Let's see if Nico stays at Bilbao this Summer. I'd imagine for a 50m buyout that Arsenal and Chelsea would table bids. So it's just a case of if he wants to agree to move.

Doesn't seem he would given he could have left on a free and got a much higher sign on fee.

Probably doesn't work for us this summer. I don't think we can pay 50m in a lump sum financially for a buyout. While City would offer favourable terms for Bernardo installments. They may even help our FFP by rolling Eric Garcia separately with a deal to Girona which shows some income.

Hell, Pep may even fancy signing Frenkie.

But let's think about this. What if we got Bernardo AND Raphinha stayed. Then you have Bernardo as the advanced midfielder while also able to take the burden off Lamine at AMR. Raphi is AML drifting in.

While there's a chance to casually give Guille some opportunities at AML once he hits 16.

THEN next summer when finances improve, we can bring in Nico, or another pace wide player for the left.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Having a right-footed natural LW with pace and great 1v1 ability that is good off the ball as well would help the team tremendously IMO. Raises the team's floor, and against certain matchups in Europe you just need a player like that as a starter or off the bench. Way too easy for a team to defend if they only have to worry about Lamine Yamal being able to get past your FB. Raphinha has scored important goals for us this season, but no team takes him a serious threat isolated 1v1.

Should absolutely be a priority this year or next year. Just hope they don't do something stupid like spending big money on a winger that is useless off the ball or someone on the slower side.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Having a right-footed natural LW with pace and great 1v1 ability that is good off the ball as well would help the team tremendously IMO. Raises the team's floor, and against certain matchups in Europe you just need a player like that as a starter or off the bench. Way too easy for a team to defend if they only have to worry about Lamine Yamal being able to get past your FB. Raphinha has scored important goals for us this season, but no team takes him a serious threat isolated 1v1.

Should absolutely be a priority this year or next year. Just hope they don't do something stupid like spending big money on a winger that is useless off the ball or someone on the slower side.
Than brace yourself, we have a black belt in idiotic transfers last 10-15 years :lol:

malvolio

Cassano said that Leao is a bum, so that's that.

Don't know why we are chasing City leftovers. Eric - a bum, Ferran - an unwanted rotation bum, Aguero - half dead, Gundogan - at the end of his career, Bernardo - at the end of his career. None of them were wanted by City. They don't sell if they don't want to.

DMC should be top priority and someone with quality. Also LW should be a good goalscorer. Can't rely on Lewa/Brazilian YouTube bum/Yamal/Raphinha to score much.

TheStig

Cassano said that Leao is a bum, so that's that.

Don't know why we are chasing City leftovers. Eric - a bum, Ferran - an unwanted rotation bum, Aguero - half dead, Gundogan - at the end of his career, Bernardo - at the end of his career. None of them were wanted by City. They don't sell if they don't want to.

DMC should be top priority and someone with quality. Also LW should be a good goalscorer. Can't rely on Lewa/Brazilian YouTube bum/Yamal/Raphinha to score much.

End of his career Bernardo is the same age as Xavi was at the start of the 10/11 season.

Highonfootball

Let's see if Nico stays at Bilbao this Summer. I'd imagine for a 50m buyout that Arsenal and Chelsea would table bids. So it's just a case of if he wants to agree to move.

Doesn't seem he would given he could have left on a free and got a much higher sign on fee.

Probably doesn't work for us this summer. I don't think we can pay 50m in a lump sum financially for a buyout. While City would offer favourable terms for Bernardo installments. They may even help our FFP by rolling Eric Garcia separately with a deal to Girona which shows some income.

Hell, Pep may even fancy signing Frenkie.

But let's think about this. What if we got Bernardo AND Raphinha stayed. Then you have Bernardo as the advanced midfielder while also able to take the burden off Lamine at AMR. Raphi is AML drifting in.

While there's a chance to casually give Guille some opportunities at AML once he hits 16.

THEN next summer when finances improve, we can bring in Nico, or another pace wide player for the left.
It’s definitely a complex situation with Nico. If he’s content at Bilbao and passed up the chance for a bigger sign-on fee elsewhere, it suggests he values where he is. Financially, it seems tricky to meet that 50m buyout in one go, and it’s smart to consider alternatives like Bernardo on installments, which could be more feasible. Pep’s interest in Frenkie could shake things up too.

M3ls

Alex Baena said that he dreams of playing in Barcelona.
The fixed price for it is 60 million euros.

His numbers in terms of chances created are impressive.
My only concern is that he rarely dribbles.
Well, the fact that he didn’t punch Valverde in the face in response.
Screenshot_9.png

vuji_31

I forgot about 50mil clause, I thought transfer is 50mil.

To bad.

Hope so we can somehow make it.

I just want pacy winger, guve me 93 plus pace on LW.

Look how Liverpool was doing great with limited squad this year. Those attackers are not great, but just pure speed and counterattacks.

I would rather get Adama Traore back then sign B.Silva or Olmo.

Porque

Alex Baena said that he dreams of playing in Barcelona.
The fixed price for it is 60 million euros.

His numbers in terms of chances created are impressive.
My only concern is that he rarely dribbles.
Well, the fact that he didn’t punch Valverde in the face in response.
View attachment 10262

He's a bit like Gavi.

And we already have Gavi who I think is a wee bit better.

Home of Barca Fans