Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Varane and Casemiro were dogshit st Utd too.
Like I said,he's available for a small sum.

Varane went to a newly promoted Serie A side and Casemiro they cannot get rid of unless he agrees to go to Saudi.
Both players were or had been elite/world class for years when they were signed.

Why would we sign Amrabat even for a small fee when he's proven to be nothing but garbage and then get stuck with him ourselves? How does that make sense? We're not in the market for mid at that position. It's either sign a quality player or someone who has at least proven he can play well or don't sign anyone at all.

I would really like a solution at that position, but a player who does nothing but hack players and treat the ball like it's loaded with explosives is not it.

Kul_z

Don't understand why we can't go for Amrabat. He's in the final year of his contract, low wages. I reckon we could get him for 10 to 12 million max.
He'd be in the same category as romeu. Even better, his temper could give a lot more troubles in dressing room if he's not playing, which if we opt for him, wpuld not play for sure

Co0ter

Doesn't look like Nico is going to happen. I'm getting the feeling they are going to overpay for Olmo in order to attempt to compensate. I hope I'm wrong.

SeloBarca

We have so many squatters that dont want to leave becouse they have big fat wages.
Raphinha, Torres, , Roque, Lopez, Lenglet, Garcia, Fati, Romeu, Araujo, Kounde, Martinez, Pena.
All are players we could do better without but cant get rid off since noone wants them, or they dont want to leave.

We need fullbacks, both left and right but we are not linked to any.
We need a quality longterm DM, but we are linked to noone.
Lewarndowski can be OK in ST for max one more year.

iniestaGOAT

We have so many squatters that dont want to leave becouse they have big fat wages.
Raphinha, Torres, , Roque, Lopez, Lenglet, Garcia, Fati, Romeu, Araujo, Kounde, Martinez, Pena.
All are players we could do better without but cant get rid off since noone wants them, or they dont want to leave.

We need fullbacks, both left and right but we are not linked to any.
We need a quality longterm DM, but we are linked to noone.
Lewarndowski can be OK in ST for max one more year.

Remove Rpainha, Lopez, Araujo, Kounde from that list.
ASAP

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Not linked with a single CDM in the market. Not even a box-to-box player who can play the role.

Why our board is so feckless? Time after time, year after year it's the same shit. A new board comes in, it doesn't matter, the results are always the same. Dumb decision after dumb decision.

Porque

Di Natali got 30 minutes with Leverkusen.
Sangare got 45 minutes with Roma.

Meanwhile Landry got a game for the B versus Sabadell.

Can see why they decided to leave. We're just stacked on the defensive end.

Messi983

Why don't they loan him in Germany? The guy inerds to learn the language and the culture if he ever succeed there.

Don't think he's in their longterm plans. They want him to play regularly to improve his value and that will be easier in the league he already knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans