Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

So we've signed Pau Victor and if reports of deco being in Germany are true, likey Olmo.

I think we'll sign 1-2 more player this window, probably cancelo, other position I'm not sure.

If we go into the season with.

Kounde/fort
Araujo/Martinez
Christensen/cubarsi/Faye*
Balde/cancelo.

Casado/gavi/Christensen*
De jong/gundogan

Yamal/raphinha
Pedri/fermin
Olmo/fati

Lewa/pau

Nico would improve the team massively, due to how he would open up the pitch, but that's still a small to medium size improvement to the squad we had last season, la Liga will be a big challenge with A.M also spending big money, but I think we should be able to compete for the title to the very end, with matches against the big 2 deciding where it ultimately ends up, if we are droppings points consistently against random la liga teams, that will be unacceptable.

I forgot Torres, hopefully the club does as well, adds a lot of versatility at least.

jamrock

Secured Olmo, now the focus should be getting rid of the deadwood before getting in a loan player or two on deadline day.

Torre
Garcia.
Lenglet
1 of valle/Araujo
Torres ( one can dream)

SeloBarca

Raphinha, Torres, , Roque, Lenglet, Garcia, Fati, Araujo, Kounde, Martinez, Pena.
Can also sell one of Pedri/FDJ.
We have alot of AMs but no DM.

X - Christensen - Cubarsi - X
-----------X
----Olmo--------FDJ
Yamal---Lewa---Nico

Porque

Does anyone want Chiesa?

Nope?

Then there is your answer on getting rid of Ansu.

Actually, maybe we should loan swap.

Co0ter

Not sure how 40mil influx allows the signing of Olmo but not Nico. I understand the salary would be a bit bigger, but eh?! Rather save the money from Cancelo's salary and add it to the rumored 60mil influx in November to bring in players in the winter/next summer. Fort and Valle are cover and at a similar level defensively.

Messigician

Not sure how 40mil influx allows the signing of Olmo but not Nico. I understand the salary would be a bit bigger, but eh?! Rather save the money from Cancelo's salary and add it to the rumored 60mil influx in November to bring in players in the winter/next summer. Fort and Valle are cover and at a similar level defensively.
Instalments vs paying up front his release club

A tale as old as time

JamDav1982

It doesnt really make much difference how a fee is paid.

If Barca get Olmo they could get Nico.. financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans