Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

City usually let their players go if they want to leave though. Just depends on how much would Florentino want Rodri. Old man usually gets what he wants one way or another.

Well thats the theory but cant think of any starter that has wanted to leave let alone one of their top.. if not top players.

Look how much they got for Alvarez that was not a starter.

Messi983

Well thats the theory but cant think of any starter that has wanted to leave let alone one of their top.. if not top players.

Look how much they got for Alvarez that was not a starter.

Well, that's why "if they want to leave" part in my post. Madrid is probably the only other top club which a City starter would consider joining.

JamDav1982

Well, that's why "if they want to leave" part in my post. Madrid is probably the only other top club which a City starter would consider joining.

Yes and what I posted was in direct reference to players wanting to leave.

City would name their price and would be too much most likely.

Loki

Exit situation of some players:
• Julián Araujo: All indications the club will look for a way out (unsure if it’s a loan/transfer)
• Valle: Continuity not yet certain
• Lenglet: Will leave, barring surprises
• Fort: Unknown
• Faye: Club wants him to stay, but all will depend on offers
• Torre: Has chances to stay
@tjuanmarti

Loki

Change Torre to leave and I agree with all of that
Yeah, I don't see Torre getting any minutes. Maybe the club tries to increase his value a bit with this. If they know the club is desperate to sell a player, they're not going to offer the market value.

Porque

I read report that club have said Torre can stay, but up to him/agent to find a loan move if he wants minutes.

If he knows whats up, then he should go on loan. Don't be a Puig mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans