Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

The rumour is Juve want to offload him this summer because they suspect both Milan clubs have made him offers to join for free, with fingers pointed more at Inter.

Hence the leaving out of squad and trying to force out now.

In that context he may have a market if he doesn't do particularly well here.

I'm sure Flick will prefer Coman and that Coman will suit us more though.

I'd take Chiesa on a low transfer fee and similar wages to what he is on- purely as an option with big potential upside. But I have low expectation of him actually working out.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The rumour is Juve want to offload him this summer because they suspect both Milan clubs have made him offers to join for free, with fingers pointed more at Inter.

Hence the leaving out of squad and trying to force out now.

In that context he may have a market if he doesn't do particularly well here.

I'm sure Flick will prefer Coman and that Coman will suit us more though.

I'd take Chiesa on a low transfer fee and similar wages to what he is on- purely as an option with big potential upside. But I have low expectation of him actually working out.
But do we have any indication Bayern want to loan him out, that Roman wants to join us or/and that we want him or is it all speculation and BS? I'm actually warming up to Chiesa and think he could find some of his former self in Barca. Juve doesn't have much leverage here, so we could probably get him for 10ish and he's still "only" 26. Chiesa and Cancelo are ok for the left side. Now lets deal with Gundo, Roque and Torres before the window closes...

Porque

I would prefer a loan signing, because when prayers come here they never want to leave the only potential upside is he could be the catalyst of torres finally leaving

Loan signing in general, or loan signing for Chiesa. If it's the latter, then his contract is up in a year so it's a no go.

Btw, Deco employed that Italian assistant formerly of Fiorentina. Wonder if that was partly to get the Chiesa deal through at best price.

That or to work with Braida and bring Pogba home! :cool:

Loki

if we get Chiesa, then only under very preferable terms, so it will be easy to sell him again in 1-2 seasons when Nico is going to show up. He is young enough to have a good market in a few years, so Barca can't destroy it with a high salary as they did with Lenglet.
Under these circumstances, I'm okay with Chiesa being a bridge to Nico, because I can't see Ferran on the pitch anymore and no one knows if Fati can stay fit for 3 consecutive games.

Porque

But do we have any indication Bayern want to loan him out, that Roman wants to join us or/and that we want him or is it all speculation and BS? I'm actually warming up to Chiesa and think he could find some of his former self in Barca. Juve doesn't have much leverage here, so we could probably get him for 10ish and he's still "only" 26. Chiesa and Cancelo are ok for the left side. Now lets deal with Gundo, Roque and Torres before the window closes...

Yes according to SkySports Germany.

Coman reportedly preferred a return to PSG but they ruled out a move preferring Doue.

His cost on the books will be higher than transferring Chiesa.

So it only really makes sense if we can get Nico next season 100%

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
if we get Chiesa, then only under very preferable terms, so it will be easy to sell him again in 1-2 seasons when Nico is going to show up. He is young enough to have a good market in a few years, so Barca can't destroy it with a high salary as they did with Lenglet.
Under these circumstances, I'm okay with Chiesa being a bridge to Nico, because I can't see Ferran on the pitch anymore and no one knows if Fati can stay fit for 3 consecutive games.
Agreed can't stand Torres, he makes my blood boil - and Fati, even when fit, also sucks. But are there ANY rumors about Torres?

Andresito

Staff member
Loan signing in general, or loan signing for Chiesa. If it's the latter, then his contract is up in a year so it's a no go.

Btw, Deco employed that Italian assistant formerly of Fiorentina. Wonder if that was partly to get the Chiesa deal through at best price.

:braida:

Porque

I'm posting way too much about Chiesa this morning :lol:

But alas, another benefit of Chiesa is he can play 9, right?

Or atleast he has the characteristics to better than anyone we have in the squad (excl Vitor and unless Pau hits it).

So there's potential he can cover the lines even after Nico potentially arrives.

Andresito

Staff member
Agreed can't stand Torres, he makes my blood boil - and Fati, even when fit, also sucks. But are there ANY rumors about Torres?
There were some whispers about Newcastle. But Ferran always maintained he's staying no matter what.

Porque

Both need to be given the Chiesa/Sterling treatment. Left out of squad and told them have no place.

Fati can be loaned for another season or two to try and find his smile.

But Ferran has to go. His level is just not us.

vuji_31

Fati will be bigger problem to get rid then Ferret.

I have never seen a team full of crap on so big wages that is almost looking like it is impossible.

We give 12mil saleries to idiots that does not deserve half of that.

Porque

Fati will be bigger problem to get rid then Ferret.

I have never seen a team full of crap on so big wages that is almost looking like it is impossible.

We give 12mil saleries to idiots that does not deserve half of that.

Not Laporta fault though. He was in Saudi and Fati scored that cracker. Had just eaten a delicioud Biryani with fresh camel milk and his gut bacteria told him to renew Fati asap.

• Haha
Reactions: BJJ

jamrock

Loan in General.
Get Williams next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans