Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiesa is slow even in his prime . Now after the serious injury he is finished . Stop this leaking.. just stop buying players u incompetent imbeciles and run with the cards u have this season.
We will play again double autobus 80% of the season.
We dont need a guy who will run as track and field.
We need a guy smart in small parts of the pitch able to associate/combine with teamate, dribble and score.
We dont have this profile since a looooooongtime.

Loki

Chiesa really looks like a panic buy because they couldn't manage to bring anyone else. I mean if he agrees to a low wage and a 10m fee, there is no risk to having him as a backup to Raphinha, if Fati decides to stay in the hospital this season again. I'm not a fan of Chiesa, but he can't be worse than Ferran, can he?

TheStig

Chiesa really looks like a panic buy because they couldn't manage to bring anyone else. I mean if he agrees to a low wage and a 10m fee, there is no risk to having him as a backup to Raphinha, if Fati decides to stay in the hospital this season again. I'm not a fan of Chiesa, but he can't be worse than Ferran, can he?

I expect him being the same as Ferran, just slower and with less running in him.

Chomutov

I expect him being the same as Ferran, just slower and with less running in him.
We desperately need a winger. Chiesa for 10 million ist a bargain. He is good in 1:1, competitive, aggressive attitude and makes things happen. Also good shot. Levels above Ferran. I think many who dont like him will have changed their minds here in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans