Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They know every random thing they write about gets clicks and reactions from the fans.

Like leao, smh

They do write a lot of things for clicks, but you don't think Laporta's board tells them to do so? Smoke, diversions, "stories" about players being greedy or not waiting for the club who had everything in order.

Laporta making peace with the Godo family before the elections is something everyone can tell you about in Barcelona. There's a reason Mundo Deportivo in particular went from being very Anti-Laporta to now constantly defending him.

I'm not saying Laporta is some evil mastermind, but using the media/press to your advantage is something that happens everywhere and Laporta is at heart a politician, a failed one nonetheless.

I do believe that Laporta is trying his best, and is a hardcore culer at heart and that it pains him to see the club like this, but some of the decision making around him have not been very good.

jamrock

They do write a lot of things for clicks, but you don't think Laporta's board tells them to do so? Smoke, diversions, "stories" about players being greedy or not waiting for the club who had everything in order.

Laporta making peace with the Godo family before the elections is something everyone can tell you about in Barcelona. There's a reason Mundo Deportivo in particular went from being very Anti-Laporta to now constantly defending him.

I'm not saying Laporta is some evil mastermind, but using the media/press to your advantage is something that happens everywhere and Laporta is at heart a politician, a failed one nonetheless.

I do believe that Laporta is trying his best, and is a hardcore culer at heart and that it pains him to see the club like this, but some of the decision making around him have not been very good.
I think he/the club does, but not anywhere close to what people here think.

Where every little story they start with Laporta told them XYZ, the man has a club worth 4-5b euros to run, that's balancing on a knifes edge, who has time be telling sport and el mundo what to write.

This isn't barto and his BS, where he was paying people to write shit about the players, if memory serves me right, that sums him up perfectly, he's Anti Barcelona in every single way.

The papers are just trying to run a business, so they run a lot of click bait articles, most of the times, which is why Ignore most of it until I see it for myself.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

They clearly have influence with the media.

Every board does.. it benefits both of them.

They were leaking things to the media about Xavi etc no doubt.. and have done with many of the players.

khaled_a_d

It is one thing to believe Laporta is using the media or doing some mutual favours, it is another thing to believe everything written by the media came from him or the board.

How does a Leao rumours help Laporta? Especially coming from F.Polo who has been awful this past months and shooting shots everywhere in hope something sticks.

jamrock

A few days ago, I went on sport and el mundo

I was greeted with a prompt that's said, either accept tracking cookies or pay I think it was 5 euros to access this article

Tells you everything you need to know about those papers.

It's all about driving traffic to the websites and clicks to sell ads.

Like I said before, sport and el mundo do more harm to Barcelona than good, they are leeches to the club.

jamrock

It is one thing to believe Laporta is using the media or doing some mutual favours, it is another thing to believe everything written by the media came from him or the board.

How does a Leao rumours help Laporta? Especially coming from F.Polo who has been awful this past months and shooting shots everywhere in hope something sticks.
Exactly

vuji_31

Damn it is getting worse day by day...From Coman to Cheisa then to Rashford.

I would rather get Sterling, who is 3x times better player then Chiesa or Rashford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans