Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Well it looks like our midfield situation is fucked. This is probably the worst mercato ever.

2 days left, our only hopefull Bernal is out for a year or so. Fdj will atleast be another 4-5 months. We will have Casado and Pedri to play there. ONLY.
Gavi might be another month or so.

All while Deco is partying it up.

Buckle up bois, we no getting nothing for the midfield. LOL

Reactions: BJJ

Porque

Well it looks like our midfield situation is fucked. This is probably the worst mercato ever.

2 days left, our only hopefull Bernal is out for a year or so. Fdj will atleast be another 4-5 months. We will have Casado and Pedri to play there. ONLY.

Relax. Christensen can play midfield once he is re-registered in 4 months time, and Eric Garcia can play there once he is back in a month.

We're gonna make it, I can feel it.

200w.gif

BJJ

I don't think I've seen worse transfer window,especially with our injuries. We don't even have anyone to bail us out financially. Fuck Nike. We should never, ever wear their shirts again. Fuck Laporta and Deco. Two fucking bumbling amateurs who are only a level or two above that criminal Barto. That clown Tebas was saying we'd be back to one to one. What happened to that?

jamrock

Rabiot would be the best option, but his MOM thinks he's better than rodri or close if not for pep, so I doubt we'll get him, hell want crazy money.

We should just focus on getting a defender and promote prim.

We've had shit luck with injuries

Porque

Mika Mármol and Serie A

The Catalan centre-back Mika Mármol is "indispensable" for Luis Carrión, who despite not being able to control what can happen in the market, does not want his player to leave Gran Canaria. However, Serie A has set its sights on the young defender and in addition to Cesc Fabregas' Como 1907, according to Canarias 7, Bologna have reportedly entered the bidding for the player offering 15 million euros, a figure that, whether exceeded or not, would surely meet the expectations of the Canarian club since the termination clause amounts to 10 million . Whatever is paid, Barcelona, the player's training club, would take half of the transaction.

----

Deco may have to cancel that holiday. We may just get lucky. @jamrock

jamrock

Mika Mármol and Serie A

The Catalan centre-back Mika Mármol is "indispensable" for Luis Carrión, who despite not being able to control what can happen in the market, does not want his player to leave Gran Canaria. However, Serie A has set its sights on the young defender and in addition to Cesc Fabregas' Como 1907, according to Canarias 7, Bologna have reportedly entered the bidding for the player offering 15 million euros, a figure that, whether exceeded or not, would surely meet the expectations of the Canarian club since the termination clause amounts to 10 million . Whatever is paid, Barcelona, the player's training club, would take half of the transaction.

----

Deco may have to cancel that holiday. We may just get lucky. @jamrock

15m I'm shocked, thought he was a 7-10m player.

Now for a EPL team to bid 20m for minqueza and we are cooking.

Devils

Thought Frenkie was supposed to be back in like 2 weeks?

Devils

I thought aswell. But go through his thread. There are reports that he needs surgery to be 100% fit.
And still has a month to be game fit he doesnt do surgery.
Stunning.

Two weeks into the season and the club is already in a sporting crisis.

Incredible stuff.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't think I've seen worse transfer window,especially with our injuries. We don't even have anyone to bail us out financially. Fuck Nike. We should never, ever wear their shirts again. Fuck Laporta and Deco. Two fucking bumbling amateurs who are only a level or two above that criminal Barto. That clown Tebas was saying we'd be back to one to one. What happened to that?
That whole 'one to one' saga is beyond me, I've never dove into that and still don't understand the ins-and-outs tbh.
But yeah, we've done a lot of mistakes in the past and recent - beside all the insane contracts under Barto, after that we could have done better with Torres, Lewa, Fati and of course Roque etc.
Now we're stuck with FdJ insane contract and he doesn't want to negotiate a new one for less than he's on now, stuck with Torres who nobody would want even for free, with Fati who will be injured until his contract runs out and we have to do something with Lewa because I sure as hell don't want him here next season for 25ish million.

Reactions: BJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans