Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

The window is closed for us.

We have to front font and martin as FB back ups.

Hope Christensen comes back soon.

Hope de jong and Gavi are both back by October.

Any signings will be and unexpected surprise.

Messi983

Cannot understand why we couldn't get some players on loans. They don't have to be big names like a Cancelo or Felix. Just solid performers who would give us some breathing space and help manage our atrocious injury situation.

We can't register anyone, why is that so hard to understand?

Co0ter

Cannot understand why we couldn't get some players on loans. They don't have to be big names like a Cancelo or Felix. Just solid performers who would give us some breathing space and help manage our atrocious injury situation.
We simply don't have the salary space to take them on. We barely registered Olmo after sending out Roque, Faye, Lenglet and Gundogan. The situation is much worse than Laporta let on. We have to believe in our youth and hope the remaining players stay healthy.

With some luck and determination we can win the league.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
We're being linked to Danilo from PSG. Basic loan with no obligation. Ugarte already moved to Man U so doubt they would let him leave aswell. Would be better than nothing at this point.
We siging no one. Deco is chilling back home. And we have no salary space left.

ajnotkeith

A lot of this isn't really his fault, it's not normal for SD in top clubs to work in such restrictive conditions, I'm sure the squad planning he does would look much better if he had actual finances.

Porque

There is some intern going crazy right now texting Deco without a clue what's going on.

"There's a kid called Oduro here, says he is here to sign a contract?"

"Hey Deco, get back to me please, someone called Aziz just showed up with a paper saying he has a trial today?"

"Deco!!! Answer your DMs! You're not gonna believe this but another AZIZ showed up!?!?!"

Porque

Chelsea D'Strasbourg got the Swedish AML I posted about previously too- Nanasi.

Wait 1 season and then go for Nico is the right move though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans