Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Griezmann occupies the RW.
And a good DM would always add to your attack and not just defense.

That's the worst part about Cardiomann. Not only has he been useless as fuck , he doesn't even hold that RW spot.
This is Messi v2 with 0.00146 % of the attacking contributions Messi actually had.

zLPpgDH.jpg

KingLeo10

That's the worst part about Cardiomann. Not only has he been useless as fuck , he doesn't even hold that RW spot.
This is Messi v2 with 0.00146 % of the attacking contributions Messi actually had.

zLPpgDH.jpg

Holy fuck.

Braith and him are such bums. I'm legitimately angry watching that.

The only players I can accept such tactical indiscipline from are prime Messi and CR7. Because those were 60 goal a season attackers.

Joan

zLPpgDH.jpg

Bet this makes Bigfootinho jealous.

Zidane82

Bar?a are prioritising the signing of a #9 over a new right-back. They want a cheap forward or one on loan. This has been requested by Koeman himself.

? [MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran

Why did we not get Giroud .. he went for ONE million

ajnotkeith

@gerardromero : The striker is more than 30 years old.

Let's see, will Laporta keep his promise? I'll remind you :

Laporta: “A partir de ahora, nos centraremos en La Masia y solo en los mejores jugadores. No m?s jugador promedio”.

(From now on, we will focus on La Masia and only the best players. No more average players).

Messi983

Lucas Perez is a free agent.

Just saying. :lol:

I think it's either him or Luuk De Jong on loan.

TBH I'd prefer the return of Paco if this are our best options. He's just turning 28 today (happy birthday BTW) so probably too young though. :)

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Lucas Perez is a free agent.

Just saying. :lol:

Past his prime and not much if at all any improvement on Braithwaite or Manaj judging on his last season, so I would like to avoid signing a player above 30 who isn't a big improvement.

Also not the profile Koeman desires, he wants a 'classic, big, tall 9'...

malvolio

Griezmann occupies the RW.
And a good DM would always add to your attack and not just defense.

Occupies as in he sleeps in that area or what? Can't even remember when we had a proper attack from that right flank, RW or RB included.

Tbf Busquets is more of a problem in defense than attack. Maybe we should just play him further forward as he has good vision and through balls than his curent ability to cover ground and press/tackle opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans