Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

The price depends if Barcelona are looking to sell, or if City are looking to buy.

Jack Grealish goes for 80m tops if its Villa wanting to sell him for example.

Zidane82

But we should do a straight swap with Sterling, who's Citys gift to the world. At least that's what City fans say while trying to kick him out of the club.

I do not want Sterling anywhere near Barca .

He does not have the level of skill or vision to survive here

Mateka

The price depends if Barcelona are looking to sell, or if City are looking to buy.

Jack Grealish goes for 80m tops if its Villa wanting to sell him for example.

Good post. Realistic. JG goes for 80m unless Liverpool, United, Chelsea or City are buying. But I take the point, it is a good one.

MEN are reporting 75m for de Jong.

Birdy

BOMBSELL!

@FabrizioRomano
?
2h
Renato Sanches: “I was supposed to go to Barcelona this summer, but my injury ruined everything. That’s why it collapsed with Bar?a. I will see what is best for me. AC Milan? It's a great club, a historical club. Class. I like it”, he told L’?quip?. ������ #FCB #ACMilan

"Lille and Bar?a already had an agreement" the translation of his quote from other journalists

Last edited:

Birdy

So, apparently Koeman and his staff made the correct call last summer,
now with Xavi and his narrow-minded view on a midfielder's ideal attributes, I don't see it happening

Zidane82

This is hopeful ..

::

Apparently according to various reports - La Liga giants FC Barcelona want to sign Manchester United's Edinson Cavani.

They are ready to offer Man United around 5 million to lure him away from England.

JamDav1982

Cavani will be 35 in February... and guess what.. he is injured currently. Probably ticks a few boxes there for Barca though.

When club have no money spending 5-6m on him is nothing to be all that hopeful about.

FinBarcelonafan

Cavani will be 35 in February... and guess what.. he is injured currently. Probably ticks a few boxes there for Barca though.

When club have no money spending 5-6m on him is nothing to be all that hopeful about.

True. Is he signed only for this season? Then I don't mind. He is still capable player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans