Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

As an attacker those numbers are shit for a player that play in barca. 20 goals involvment should be "good season" , 30 + goal involvment world class season.

He played 28 games only due to injuries and suspension, out of those there were 9 games that he played less than 30 minutes and another 3 were he played less than 45 minutes.

His numbers per minutes for a winger is vloser to elite than shit. The best for any Barca player.

Kul_z

I absolutely agree but look at those names, Nico probably the hottest young player in football and then Vini the "Bdor" Vini.

They are tiny bit better offensively but with worse overall game. Raphinha is so useful all over the pitch, pressing, defending, runs etc.

Who is better? They are on a very similar level, but Raphinha just lacks game breaking ability what these two guys have.

In other words, I think Raphinha makes a great sub for Barca. Probably optimal one to be honest.

You start the game with Nico and Yamal and then you put in Raphinha Vs their tired defense and it's a nightmare. Perfect.
Vini is clearly the best winger right now. But its laughable, level of wingers not that long ago was fucking unbelievable.

So he's 5 goal contributions away going from shit to good?

Keep in mind he was injured a few bit last season,very stop and start until the last half.
5 more goals contribution could make decision of silverware or not. Good doesnt mean he's world beater, but passable amount of delivery. The other thing about not playing a lot stands. His ratio is 1 goal involment per game exactly, actually not bad

Kul_z

He played 28 games only due to injuries and suspension, out of those there were 9 games that he played less than 30 minutes and another 3 were he played less than 45 minutes.

His numbers per minutes for a winger is vloser to elite than shit. The best for any Barca player.
Yeah i saw now, in 1370 minutes 15 goals involvment

jamrock

Yep, one could make an argument, he's been our best attacker over the last two seasons, actually not an argument, he has been.

Vital goals and assist first season, and this his numbers when you actually take a look, speak for themselves.

Which is why I was always on the Nico+raphinha bus, never one or the other.

JamDav1982

Raphinha has been nowhere near Barcas best attacker last two seasons.

He was not even first choice RW in either...bar for short spell at start of this season as Yamal so young.

Wont be a starter this season either most likely.

Stats wise he can be decent but the balance that is given to team with someone who is a threat 1v1 is much more effective.

SeloBarca

Raphinha cant dribble, looses posession and stop play way to much.
Key components for Barcelona attack on the wings.
Also hes always benched for Yamal which is much better.
Way to expensive to keep as a sub.

M3ls

Raphinha gives from the flank what Yamal does not give - opening behind the backs of the defenders. Yamal prefers to absolutely always receive the ball in a static position.

So which of the two is slowing the game down?

M3ls

I would look at Raphinha as a false nine.

But this is all fantasy. Unfortunately, Lewandowski will not leave the team.

But one thing is for sure - without Lewandowski, the quality of our pressing would have increased very much.

Pressing is an important part of Flick's game, which is why they are now trying to squeeze Gundogan out.

I said a month ago that Gundogan is under threat. Here people laughed.

Now that news has emerged about Gundogan's possible departure, these people are not laughing.

But the problems of the current Gundogan in playing without the ball were visible last season.

Let's see.

But this is all fantasy. Unfortunately, Lewandowski will not leave the team.

But one thing is for sure - without Lewandowski, the quality of our pressing would have increased very much.

Pressing is an important part of Flick's game, which is why they are now trying to squeeze Gundogan out.

I said a month ago that Gundogan is under threat. Here people laughed.

Now that news has emerged about Gundogan's possible departure, these people are not laughing.

But the problems of the current Gundogan in playing without the ball were visible last season.

Let's see.

LMAO

M3ls

Why not? He retains the ball well when playing with his back to the defender. He opens up well behind defenders. Why not?

Porque

Think it's very realistic we look for a big sale for Raphi if Nico comes. Would be butter if we keep Raphi and ship off Ferran though.

Talk today of Joe Felix to Villa for 60m. Sounds crazy, but if they are thinking of spending that on Joe, then surely we can get a good fee for either of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans