Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

I'm posting way too much about Chiesa this morning :lol:

But alas, another benefit of Chiesa is he can play 9, right?

Or atleast he has the characteristics to better than anyone we have in the squad (excl Vitor and unless Pau hits it).

So there's potential he can cover the lines even after Nico potentially arrives.
Never thought about that, but he definitely has the characteristics to be a pressing forward for us in a couple of games, even if it's not a great finisher.

Co0ter

Coman will likely demand a much higher wage than Chiesa. I've always liked Chiesa, if he comes for 7-10mil and low wages I'm okay with it. He's young enough and Italian so we can always send him back to Italy for what we paid or a little profit.

In an ideal world, we'd loan him and sign Nico next summer. Another injury and we could potentially be stuck with him and would hinder us from signing Nico.

Joan

I like Coman a lot but makes no sense for us at this point. Realistically, we have no ambitions for this season.

We’re getting rid of Gundogan despite him being among our best players if not the best because he’s not necessary.

Olmo is a long term investment. We haven’t addressed the major issues in the squad and we’re facing tough opposition.

Porque

I like Coman a lot but makes no sense for us at this point. Realistically, we have no ambitions for this season.

We’re getting rid of Gundogan despite him being among our best players if not the best because he’s not necessary.

Olmo is a long term investment. We haven’t addressed the major issues in the squad and we’re facing tough opposition.

How do you think Liverpool will do this season?

They must have less ambitions than us.

Chicago Bears

Senza de te non andremos lontanos FEDERICO CHIESA el nuestro capetanoooos

Suegnô tifoso di barça da 44 anôs y Chiesa es una estrella da acquistar ❤️

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If the two Milan clubs are prepared to take a punt on him, then why not us?

I'm not worried that much about his lack of goals and assists as Olmo and Fermin can help us in that department now.

We need a ball carrier, a penetrative dribbler and that's what Chiesa excels in.

Bring him, but don't buy him.

A hospital loan swap with :fati: would be amazing.

Loki

I can see why Flick is okay with Chiesa. We don't have his profile on the LW position. He can dribble, win a 1v1 duel. Rapha and especially Ferran can't. If it's a low cost operation, go for it to bridge Nico's arrival. Chiesa is young enough and has resale value.

jamrock

If come sept first, we've signed

Olmo
Chiesa/LW
Cancelo/RB

Out
Roque(loan)
Faye - sell with some sort of buyback
Gundo
Lenglet.

That's a pretty solid window, not perfect, but we can't be, when la Liga constantly tries to fuck us, plus all the other issues we are dealing with.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If come sept first, we've signed

Olmo
Chiesa/LW
Cancelo/RB

Out
Roque(loan)
Faye - sell with some sort of buyback
Gundo
Lenglet.

That's a pretty solid window, not perfect, but we can't be, when la Liga constantly tries to fuck us, plus all the other issues we are dealing with.
I agree, get it done (y)

TheStig

We have to be careful Txiki doesn't snap up Deco since he's such an amazing sporting director and is doing such a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans