Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

It's a tough call to make. Flick doesn't seem to trust Forte and Valle went on loan. There are only question marks regarding Martin.

Then again our LW is Torres, and Fati if he can stay healthy. Chiesa may be an upgrade at LW, but I doubt whatever we can bring in at RB on loan will be much better than Forte. 12mil and 10mil gross for a player who is getting pushed out is bad business on our part though. I say sweat Juventus out and force them into a loan or walk away.

xXKonan

JUST IN: Angel Alarcón LEAVES Barça and will sign for Porto. Porto will pay Barça an initial fee and it could rise depending upon fulfilment of various bonuses. Barça will also retain a part of the player's rights. [
@MatteMoretto
] #fcblive

JamDav1982

Mbacke will get promoted at this rate once fit.

He will be rated far ahead of likes of Dominguez.

Even played RB and got an assist I think last season with decent ball in.

jamrock

Nothing about Garcia to girona in any of the Barcelona sport papers since yesterday, was that some twitter BS.

At any rate, I'd rather keep him than DOM, especially now that we aren't getting cancelo.

JamDav1982

Girona want him clearly but their gamble may have not paid off by thinking Barca will be forced into cheaper deal now Olmo registered.

Cant see them getting rid of Garcia to bring in likes of Chiesa now.

Masetro10

Mario Hermoso is out there for free. Kind of a dickhead of a player but left sided defender. Maybe bring him in for a year or 2 on the cheap if we sell Garcia and Christensen is out for 4 months

Porque

Saudi Arabia table big offer for Coman

However, Barcelona now run the risk of losing Kingsley Coman as Saudi Arabian giants Al Hilal have entered the race to sign him.

Indeed, according to Fabrizio Romano, Al Hilal have made an important, huge bid to sign Coman from Bayern Munic
h.

---

Those damn crescent moons. They be at it again.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans