Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Ibra deal - We loaned him a year after spending so much on him and sold him the following year again and got little return.

The Neymar deal - No need to explain anything there lol.

But the Bojan deal..... What kind of sorcery was that?

JamDav1982

We were heavily linked to him last year as well so maybe Zubi actually did his job, but Rosell or someone else blocked a potential deal? We cannot blame Zubi for everything, his hands might be tied to an extent.

Bayern and Barca both were after him last summer but took to long to make their moves and he signed a new contract.

Seems obvious now they should have signed him but go back and see what a lot of people on here argued against those of us who wanted him signed then. He was written of as average and really a LB/LW.

I would bet that a lot of people who now act outraged that he wasnt signed last year would have been outraged had he been signed at the time!

Bayern and Barca both were after him last summer but took to long to make their moves and he signed a new contract.

Seems obvious now they should have signed him but go back and see what a lot of people on here argued against those of us who wanted him signed then. He was written of as average and really a LB/LW.

I would bet that a lot of people who now act outraged that he wasnt signed last year would have been outraged had he been signed at the time!

I still don't want him to be our only CB signing. Seems many here feel the same way. He'd be good as a bench signing, but we need someone to start.

ryuken

We should wait till 2016 for the new board to.bring a good.CB, the best Zubi can come up with is Mathieu

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Barcilliant

So we are willing to pay 80 mkllion on a luxury signing like Suarez but will only pay 20 million for a cb. Talk about priorities...........

icemanbrfc

how awesome would it be if we sign both Suarez and Kroos...

Neymar---------Messi---------Suarez

Iniesta---------Busquets-------Kroos

Just imagine that attack and midfield..every team in the world would shit in their pants when they face us...

Without trying to knock your post, because that would be some lineup going forward, but the reason we struggled were not because we lacked an attacking threat.

Its in defence where we are lacking, and to spend crazy money on Suarez, without wanting to pay less for a quality CB is ludicrous. I would rather keep Alexis Sanchez, and maybe bring in Benatia, Mathieu and Kroos. We can still bring in a striker, but heck, it doesnt have to cost us crazy money.

BarçAjax8

You guys are crazy with all this arguing about Suarez, Pepe, Song etc.

Pepe and all others should be punished similar to Suarez but the reason they weren't is simple... Because Suarez has done this kind of thing so many times it is a HUGE MEDIA STORY. The media has closely followed Suarez's antics so FIFA (as all political parties do) have to "make an example of him" and do something serious. Should Pepe have been banned for 15+ games and fined? YES. Should Song be banned for 5-10 games? YES. But there isn't a huge buzz around those players so it won't happen.

serghei

Rumors now are 60m + Pedro for Suarez (md). Neymar Messi Alexis - Suarez. That's South America in a nutshell. Make it happen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans